"You be wanting a lot of shit. But you know I got you mamas." He said as he laid down.

I laid on top of him leaving my stomach still on the bed. I laid my chest Closer to his private area.

I look him in his eyes from where I was laying.

"Why you staring at me like that" he mugged.

I didn't respond just kept looking him in the eyes.

"Stop you gon make me hard bruh." He said.

I laid my titties on his dick so he could feel them feel them.

Plus he a titty nigga anyway sooo 🤷🏾‍♀️. And things started to heat up.

[my sex scene writer wanna be lazy so no detailed sex scene for yall. Sorry]

"You always showing the fuck off don't make me hurt you DeShawn" I heard a voice say as they entered the house.

I already knew it was my sister. She always wants to say someone's full government. Fed as fuck.

Me and Kamari got up and I put on Kamari's ball shorts and his white beater.

"Fuck yall arguing for?" Kamari said to them and I stood right behind him.

"His ass alw-  matter fact I don't gotta explain shit to you. Let's the fuck go" Jayda said as she made way upstairs to Shaun room.

"Don't fucking rush me. I'll give you dick when I'm ready" he said.

And I kid you not his ass went right upstairs after What he just said.

"These niggas" Kamari said before we walked back to his room.

"Put some clothes on we gon hit up my sister crib real quick" he said.

I never got to professional met his sister yet but we'll see how this goes down.

●AT HER CRIB●

"Uncle Mariii" Mali came running to Kamari.

I remember meeting her at my apartment.

"Heyy Aunt tata" she said and I gave her a hug.

Her momma came to the door. And she was a brownskin, tall, and mean mugging ass lady.

"Who the hell you bringing to my house Mar Mar" She said.

"Sis chill this my girl. Stop being so fucking mean" he said as he brushed past her and entered the house.

She had a nice li house. But I could tell she rude as fuck from that greeting I receive. 

She must've felt like I would've bowed down for her. Hell nah you got the wrong bitch on the right day. I'll slap the fuck outta you bitch.

"Well hello to you too" she said as I walked past her.

"Ian say hello. But how you doing tho" I said.

"These young bitches don't know shit about us matured woman" she said as she jerked her head back.

"Bro Chillat. This why I don't come over here. We about to take Mila out with us." He said as she went into the kitchen to do God knows what.

She came back with some shit on her face. Fucking dope fiend.

"Let's Mila. Grab Aunt Tata hand" Kamari said and me and Mila made way to my car. Kamari was still in there trying to have a conversation with her.

I seen him come back and he snatch his hat off. I'm guessing that conversation didn't go as planned.

"She still addicted to that shit mane" he said and I already knew it was either Crack.

"Well im glad we could finally bring her out again" I said.

"Tata. Where we going. To your house?" She asked.

"No mama. But we going to Target to get you some new toys and something to drink." I said.

She smiled at me and continued to play on her Tablet.

"She's so stinking cute. I can't wait to find out what I'm having" I said rubbing my stomach.

"You pregewnant" she asked.

"Yes" I said. She got up and seen my bump.

"Aww. I hope it's a girl" she said.

"Yeah me too and look we are at target" I said as I got out and unstrapped her and we all made way to target.

"Wanna get drinks first" Kamari ASKED

"YEAH" I said.

"Okay I'll meet yall" he said as he stood in line for our drinks. We started to shop without him.

"I wanna get poppy. I want trolls. I want strawberry shortcake girl. I want that too" she said as she picked up alot of toys.

"Well guess what. Uncle Mari gonna pay for all that" I said and she started to laugh. I laughed with her because I was for real.

Kamari came back with out drinks and we enjoyed our day with little Mila.

[HEYYYY. Good morning on this lovely Monday. 🩵💕]