"Where are they?" She asked, her voice so broken I thought I would cry myself.

"They're in Juniper's room, but-" I started but was interrupted by her gasping.

"She has a room! That means she's hurt. Oh god, Colby. They're gonna take them away from me." Julia sobbed out as I shook my head.

"Nobody is taking anyone away. Just take a deep breath. Please, darling. You've gotta just trust me, I know you can do that." I said as she nodded.

"What happened?" She asked as I wiped her tears again. "You had a seizure while driving. Jenna and Carter have cuts and bruises but nothing major." I explained as her lip quivered.

"Sam has a broken wrist but they gave him some medicine. Juniper had to have surgery on her ribs, but there's no loss of brain function and she's staying strong." I said as Julia shook my head.

"It's all my fault." She said as I shook my head. "No, sweetheart. It's mine. I've been being a dick." I said and took her hand.

"You don't control my seizures...this is all my fault" She said with so much despair that my heart shattered.

I wanted to help Julia so badly but this was going to take a huge toll on her mentally.

She loved her siblings more than she loved herself so knowing she hurt them was going to fuck her up.

"I need to see them. Where are they?" Julia said as she started trying to get out of bed. "Woah! Hey, you're broken too." I said and stopped her.

"I don't feel anything. Where are they?" She asked again as I sighed. "It's the drugs sweetheart. You dislocated your hip and they had to do surgery." I explained as her eyes welled with tears.

"I forgot I'm high!" She cried out, covering her face with her hands. I wanted to laugh because she was being so loopy but I knew breaking her sobriety was hard.

I was torn because I wished they didn't give her anything for the pain but I didn't want to see her in pain.

I just shouldn't have went with her this morning.

"Darling, look at me." I said and pulled her hands from her face. "We're going to get through it. Alright?" I asked as she nodded, her lip still trembling.

"I wanna see them." She whispered as I nodded. "I'll bring Jenna, Carter, and Sam. Juniper has to stay in bed." I said as her face scrunched with sobs again.

"Oh, sweetheart." I whispered then pulled her in for a hug. It was killing me that she was so broken right now but I think when she saw how positive Juniper was being, she would calm down a little.

Just then the door opened and the doctor came in. "Briana, how are you feeling?" Dr. Pitt asked as Julia cried. "I'm high." She sobbed out as the doctor nodded.

"Yeah, I apologize for that. We held off on most narcotics but due to the nature of your injury they are necessary." He said as she nodded.

"I don't want more." She mumbled as the doctor nodded. "No more. Other than the distress of that, how are you feeling?" He asked as Julia sniffled.

"My head hurts." She said as he walked over.

"You had a pretty nasty seizure. Paramedics said they'd be surprised if you could even speak when you woke up." He said and started doing an exam on her.

"Luckily, you seem to be doing just fine. Are you on any sort of medication for those seizures?" He asked as Julia nodded.

"Brivaracetam." She said as he nodded. "And you've been taking it?" He asked and shined a light in her eyes causing her to flinch.

"Every day." She said then looked at me nervously. I sighed and took her hand, caressing it gently.

I knew men usually stressed her out but she was especially stressed since he was getting in her personal space.

"How often do you have seizures like that?" He asked and checked the glands on her neck, causing her to stiffen even more. Her hand was trembling, causing me to bring it to my lips.

"This is the second bad one in the past week. Before then she hadn't had one in months." I explained, trying to ease some of her stress.

"I think we should up your dosage, which means you may feel a little lethargic and sick while your body adjusts. Since your hip is going to need a couple months to heal, that adjustment period will be easier to tolerate since you'll be in bed anyways." The doctor explained.

"Do you have any questions for me?" He asked as Julia sniffled. "Are my siblings okay?" She asked causing him to breath a laugh.

"They are the toughest kids I have seen in a while. They're all going to be just fine. I'm going to keep you and Addie here overnight to make sure everything is okay but you'll all be free to go home tomorrow." He explained then patted her shoulder gently.

"Use the call button if you need anything or have any questions." He said with a nod then left the room. I saw Julia deflate a little bit as soon as he left, but the anxious look in her eye wasn't going away.

I knew she was going to beat herself up for this but due to the circumstances, it was best case scenario.

Everyone was alive and was going to be okay long term.