❤Authors Note❤

Hello! I am the author, Maple (MapleSugarCookie), of this work in progress, Hello Neighbor - Wally Darling X Reader.

In this book, I will be writing the Reader with the name "You".

I'll try to be as vague about your living situation as possible.

The point of view is from a gender neutral person with some light anxiety. Also, most likely an introvert (I'm sorry to my extroverted readers)

The Wally Darling in this book with be a taller than the reader for the obvious romance plot and he will be very possessive. This book will also (hopefully turn out to) be a slow burn.

I will have various human OCs (original characters) in my story, so if that's not your cup of tea then this is not the book for You.

We enter the Welcome Home world in "Why Were You Sleeping Under A Tree, Kid?", so if you're impatient and don't care about your life from before, then please feel free to skip to that chapter!

I will absolutely not be writing NSFW as Clown has specifically asked for the fans to not write NSFW. 

I would like to note that I will take any suggestion You have to help inspire me the finish this book because, after all, finishing this fanfiction is the biggest priority! 

Thank you for clicking on Hello Neighbor - Wally Darling X Reader and I hope You enjoy the story!