Chapter 15

Chapter 15- Going Back to Hawks

*Bryan P.O.V*
"We been at it looking for him for hours and I'm tired and hungry Uncle Bryan." Ricarro complains.

"Well then let's got get some food. I believe I have some gold on me to buy some food as I pretty hungry as well." I said before taking Riccaro to a cafe that I was introduced to during the tour with Hawks. We entered and sat down some where and looked at the menu before a young man came up to us.

"Hi there you can call me Hunk and can I asked you what you would like to eat?" Hunks asked.

"I would like..." Before I can finish Ricarro interrupted me.

"I'd like the brownie and sandwich." Riccaro said to Hunks.

"And I would like a coffee, I don't mind which one surprise me, and I will take the sandwich as well." I also said to Hunk.

"Ok your order will up in just a moment." Hunks said before walking off.

"So Uncle Bryan what did you learn from the bird man?" Riccaro asked excitedly.

"Well I learned about different food and hotel areas around this place and that he really enjoys chicken." I said to Riccaro.

"You got his number?" Riccaro asked.

"Yes I do but I wouldn't know how to contact him because we don't have a phone." I responded before the same man as before came up to us.

"Here's your food, please say my name if you need anything else." Hunk said before walking off once again.

"How about we finish this conversation after we eat?" I suggest as Ricarro stuff his face with the sandwich and the brownie. After we were done eating I called the waiter over to get the bill.

"Can I get the bill please?" I asked.

"Sure just one second sir." Hunk said before walking off to get the bill. Once he returns with it. I turn to him to asked a question.

"Um excuse me sir but can I pay with a gold nugget?" I asked.

"A gold nugget?" Hunk asked and I pulled out the nugget in question.

"Yes and you can check if you want to see if it's real." I said.

"Oh umm." Hunk says before carefully grabbing the nugget to expect it. He bit down on it. "This is real gold. Where did you get this?" He asked suspiciously.

"It my currency that I have on me." I responded back.

"Your not from around here are you?" Hunks asked.

"Nope not long ago someone gave me a tour and that's why me and Ricarro are here because we were hungry and I remember this place." I said.

"Ok" Hunk said suspiciously looking at the gold nugget before turning to look at us. "Sure I will accept this currency for now just please get out of here and I hope you have a great day." He said before me and Ricarro got up from our seats to walk out of the cafe.

"So what now?" Ricarro asked.

"I don't know Ricarro." I said.

"Why don't we call the bird man?" Ricarro asked.

"Hawks is probably busy and like I said before we don't have a phone." I said back to him.

"Then why don't we ask someone to use there?" Ricarro asked.

"Right like a stranger is going to trust a man with wings with one of there prise persecutions." I said sarcastically while Ricarro ran to asked someone to use there phone. "Wait Ricarro. RICARRO!" I yelled and turn to see Ricarro asking a lady with dark green hair for her phone. "Ricarro there you are you can't just-" right when I was about to finish my sentence he cut me off.

"Look Uncle Bryan I got the phone now we can call bird man for help." Ricarro said.

"Oh well I'm sorry madam for this situation." I said.

"Oh there is no worries just call who you were going to call." Said the nice lady.

"Thank you ok here is his phone number" I said as I read the phone number on the piece of paper. The phone rings and someone picks up.

"Hello" I heard the familiar voice on the other side of the line as Riccaro had it on speaker.

"Hey bird man it's me Riccaro." Riccaro said.

"Wait Riccaro! Is Bryan there? Hawks asked.

"Yes he is. Here you go Uncle Bryan." Riccaro said giving me the phone. Once I got the phone I took it off speaker so I can talk to him without the nice lady or any other citizens walking around to hear his side of the conversation.

"Hey Hawks." I said.

"Hey little dove did you need something or did something happen." Asked Hawks in a some what worried tone.

"Kind of we would like to speak to you in person if you don't mind. We kind of are in a bit of a situation." I said.

"Is it about your friend. We are tying the best we can to find him." Hawks reassures.

"No it's not about that can we meet up?" I asked.

"Sure meet me in front of my agency and we'll talk." Hawks responded.

"Ok see you soon." I said hanging up the phone and giving it back to the nice lady.

"Thank you again for letting us use your phone miss.

"It's no problem sir." The nice lady said.

"Oh your don't need to call me that you can call me Bryan." I said to the nice lady.

"Then if that's the case then you can call me Inko." Inko said.

"Thanks again Inko." I said as I take off in the air with Riccaro regrowing his wings and taking off after me.

Word Count: 961