"Very well, sir," our driver, Hayden, answered in return.

"My dirty girl—my naughty nun is in dire need of my cock, and she can't wait," he murmured when his finger left the intercom. "Ain't that right, beautiful..."

With his dick in my mouth, I hummed in agreement right before I increased the speed of my hungry and very thirsty mouth.

Then I felt his cock expanding further in my mouth, throbbing crazily, and his body stiffening as firm as his dick. So I sucked harder and bobbed my head up and down much faster, all while fondling his hardened balls until he erupted like water leaving a pressurized fire hydrant.

"Fuck, Eloise..." he growled, "I love watching you drink me. It's so damn hot."

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, returned to his lap, and adjusted my dress so no evidence was left for everyone to see when we entered the hotel. Then in a hungry desire, I crashed my mouth to his, hard and demanding, yet filled with a passion that helped spring Callum's cock back to life, my nipples to harden, and my pussy to ache for him to be inside me.

With our mouths still moving with each other's, I lifted my hips, reached down to his hardened dick, and placed it at the center of my wet, needy opening. In one hard thrust, he was fully seated inside me.

And it felt wonderful to feel his thick cock stretching me inside a moving vehicle for the first time.

I left his mouth and tilted my head back when his hands gripped my hips. But instead of fucking him like a horny teenager trying to come before we got caught, I slowly moved my hips back and forth, up and down—making love to him—my way of telling him I love you.

Believe me; I want to say those three big special words, but that fear of him breaking my heart and us returning to where things were weighed heavily in my mind. And my response to Callum saying ditto after he declared his love to me now sounds so much better right now than actually telling him I love him.

And I was doing well with repeating ditto whenever he told me he loved me until his mouth landed on mine when he plunged a finger into the forbidden hole, adding a second one soon after while telling me straight from the heart, "I fucking love you, Eloise. So fucking much."

"I love you, too, Callum."

***

Lilah: Victoria Blaszczykowski

Callum and I returned to Chicago two weeks ago, and the first words out of his mouth, when we landed, were, 'You're going to sell your place and move in with me. That means I want you to start staying with me tonight.' I, of course, protested, telling him I wasn't selling my home when we had just recently made our relationship exclusive.

There was no official winner of that argument at that moment.

Still, he somewhat won the argument because Callum didn't drop me off when he drove me to my house. Even though Callum had purchased a new wardrobe for me, all of it hanging in a closet designated just for me, he stayed so I could pack some other belongings I'd also want at his place. And then he drove us to his place, where I've stayed ever since, occasionally going to my house to grab more things I needed and to grab food from the fridge that would be expiring soon.

Since Callum declared us an official couple, he's done a complete one-eighty. He may not have told me everything about his ex, Victoria, but he told me some things about her, and he did confess something I never thought he'd be capable of doing with his history with women- telling me he's in love with me.

And that should account for something.

To me, I believe it also means that his baby steps are beginning to grow more confident, which I hope means he's getting closer to coming clean about what happened to his ex that made him the person he was until he met me.