Oliver frowned even more, his nose wrinkling up, making the stress on his face even more visible. "Are you going to sit there and tell me you're defending them?! "

"Give them a chance, Oliver! You never know how much you'll like something until you try!"

His eyes widened, staring at you with horror. His brain racked with ideas, but the main one was the question, did you get attached? To whom? And how were you going to explain Hange? More importantly, what would happen if he did find out about Hange?

"Who..?" He questioned, his knuckles turning white from his grip on his blades. His heart was racing as he stepped back a few feet, still staring at you with horror. "Who was it?"

"You think I'd tell you that?" You shot back, lifting your sword up. He grit his teeth and swung his blade to get yours out of his face.

"Tell me before I go massacre everyone else and find out who it is!"

The idea of watching him kill Hange made your blood boil, your eye twitched as your throat went dry. Your eyes were now bloodshot as you inhaled deeply, getting ready to strike at any moment.

Before Oliver could grapple towards the Wall to start killing people, you moved in the blink of an eye and fired a red flare in the sky. The sound got Oliver's attention as he shot his head up to the flare, giving you time to run up and punch him square in the jaw once again. The man lost his balance as he began to tumble off the roof. You quickly grappled to the Wall to boost up top, landing with a crouch before running as fast as you could across the Wall before finally reaching your squad.

Armin turned to find you speeding towards him before you pushed past him and reached Hange. The brunette turned to face you, face turning to surprise as they saw the stress on your face. "Hange, you need to stay with me. There's one more enemy you don't know about, and he's coming for you specifically. Don't ask why, just stay close to me."

"Whoever it is, I'm sure I can deal with them-"

"It's Oliver, Hange."

"That guy you were talking about last night? Your best friend?"

"Yes, him, he found out I got attached and now he's hunting you down and he plans to kill every Scout here to get to you."

"That's a little hard for him since he doesn't know what I look like."

"Yeah, but it won't be as hard once he sees me following you everywhere."

Hange stopped to think, frowning while looking off to the side and listening to the orders that Erwin was giving. Their squad and the Levi squad were given orders to defeat Reiner, who you didn't notice was climbing up the Wall. If possible, Hange could send out a few of their soldiers to go after Oliver and defeat him before he interfered with the Levi squad.

"What does he look like?"

"He's got black hair like Bertolt, but he's about Jean's height and his nose isn't as big. He's also got a blue shirt on, so pay attention to that if you see anyone else who looks like him."

They hummed to themselves, placing a finger on their chin. Armin slowly turned to you, a look of disbelief on his face; lips parted and eyes widened as he stared at you. "Y/n...what's Hange-san talking about? Best friend? Oliver?-"

"Right now I don't have a lot of time to explain! We have to wipe out both him and Reiner!"

"Y/n's right, we'll discuss the information about Y/n once this is over. For now, I need a few of my troops to go look for this Oliver," Hange ordered. A handful of soldiers from their squad turned to face them with looks of confusion on their faces. "Section Commander, what're you-"