Oliver sighed before running his fingers through his jet black hair. "Well, if they do choose one of us, I'm proud of us all for making it this far." He commented, beaming at you and Gertrude. You smiled softly before pulling the two of them in for a group hug.

"I love you guys," You close your eyes, your smile twisting wider and hugging them tighter. Gertrude puts a hand on yours, then grins. "Yo, just in case it is one of us," She started, tearing away from the hug and getting up. You and Oliver look up at her, the sun shining against her beautiful dark skin.

"Then let's have one more night of nonsense!" She chirped. Yours and Oliver's eyes both glimmered at the idea before setting down your lunch and running off after Gertrude.

The three of you ran all over downtown, sneaking into bars and making funny faces at babies in the park. Swam in water fountains and stole a pack of cigarettes from the store. Pranked the supervisors and ran after cars just because. And before the three of you knew it, night time had already rolled around.

You plopped down on the grass, catching your breath as your back hit the ground. Gertrude and Oliver followed suit, and all three of you were panting, laying there in the fields underneath the stars. The breeze was still going, and you sat up, hugging your knees to your chest.

"Man, I don't want this night to end!" Gertrude chirped as she sat up next to you, looking up at the stars. Her head tilted slightly to get a good look at the constellations above. She pointed to the dome above your heads. "If you look there, you can see Ursa Major." She grins at the constellation, pulling Oliver's attention towards her.

Oliver sat up and looked in the direction of her finger. "Oh, yeah, you can! Which one's Ursa Major again?"

"You idiot..it's the one that looked like a cup with a string."

"Oh! I still don't see it." Oliver said blanky as Gertrude sighed. You chuckled before looking at the Full Moon in the sky. "Hey Oliver, can you tell which one's the moon?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Oliver deadpanned his expression and looked at you for a moment. Gertrude let out a snort, and the two of you looked at her. After she stopped laughing, she looked between the two of you and lifted a brow. "What?"

"What was so funny, Gertrude?"

"The fact you can't even tell which one is the moon."

"I can! It's that big white rock in the sky at night time!" Oliver exclaimed roughly, pointing a finger at the sky without even looking at it. You and Gertrude both stared at him, then looked at where his finger was pointing; it wasn't even in the right direction as the moon.

"I heard it was actually gray.." You commented blankly, getting both of their attention. "Really? And where did you hear that from?"

"From class back in like..840."

"840? Yeah, right. Like the teachers from back then knew anything."

"Why would the moon be white, Oliver?" Gertrude grunted, lifting a teasing brow at him. He narrowed his eyes then huffed. "Maybe it's because of the sun's reflection bouncing off the moon..but what do those teachers from 840 know?" You teased him, leaning closer and sending him a playful smirk. He grimaced before scooting a bit further.

"You two are so annoying.." He mumbled under his breath. You and Gertrude both giggled at him as he continued muttering curses under his breath.

"Speaking low is gonna getcha into some trouble later on, y'know." You reminded with a grin. Oliver rolled his eyes and made an alligator mouth, pretending it was you talking. You smiled wryly before slapping his hand. He looked at your own hand before slapping it back.