Just imagine

You were practicing running on a track for a team with your male partner who is also your best friend/crush.

You were trying to break your running time, but he ends up grabbing your arm and wrapping his jacket around your waist.
Feeling a bit mortified you race to the toilets and look at the mirror you find a tiny stain on your pants.

"Sh*t! What am I gonna do.." You curse

You start stressing in the stall, suddenly you hear someone outside the stall your in and a tampon is  right on the ground, wondering who helped?? But you don't have much time left and had to be back on the track in 5 minutes, so you put the tampon in and walk out of the stall to wash your hands.

"OMG, you scared me!!.... The hell are u doing h/n?.."

"Oh sorry that I saved your a** Princess!" He says with a grin on his face.

You roll your eyes at him and push past him, right before you exit.
He pushes you against the wall, holding you by your neck and looking passionately into your eyes.

"Mmm dadd—I MEAN H/N !! We have to go, what are u d...doing.." you glance down and see his hard abs defined by his shirt... oh f...

He smirks puts you on top of the counter and says, that's not my name babe, while biting and teasing your neck

" I just wanna help u relief some pain, just relax y/n."

You shiver under his touch, but correct yourself saying "s-sorry daddy..."

You then gently feel his hand traveling lower but stops above your drenched core....