Just imagine

You walked in your calculus class and sat at a table thinking how great last night was...

You were at a party with your best friend and was sipping on a drink when a random guy decided to sit next to you.

"Hey ! I'm h/n, how are u?" He replies.
"Oh hey! I'm y/n."

You couldn't deny your feelings for him.. it's like something is drawing u to him, you take a final sip of your drink and admire with lust in your eyes, his strong veiny arms and tattoos.

Suddenly you can't control yourself and kiss his full soft lips his admires your confidence and kisses back.. things got a little heated and one thing led to another...

You snap out of your trance like state and realize your friend is saying,

"We have a new teacher since the old one quit from stress! And I also heard he's pretty hot and dreamy!!"

You casually roll your eyes, since u know your bestie hate when u do that you look up to see her staring at someone but you couldn't care less since she basically has a new crush every day.

"Hello class I'm Mr Rivers, and I'll be teaching you all till the end of the semester, please open your books on page-..."

The teacher stopped talking and stared at you, you didn't look up since you were waiting for his instructions but suddenly heard..

Y/n?..