chapter 10

Roman and Logon quickly got everyone to the hospital. Patton was still stricken with the guilt of killing Orange even though Orange was a horrible terrible person. 

Janus had woken up by the time thet got to the hospital but he was still admitted for a concussion. 

Orange was pronounced dead and taken by the corriners as soon as they got to the hospital. 

Virgil was still unconscious. Virgil had to have brain surgery as soon as he arrived because they found a clott in his brain. There was some complications but he survived the Surgry. 

Since Virgil was awake, he was able to tell the heros where Emilie and Remy were and they promised to look after them. Roman made a remark about how they look like Patton but everyone laughed it off

A week later, Janus was realised from the hospital with a full bill of health. He moved in with the heros and the twins were out back into their health. 

However, Virgil had slipped into a coma. Everyone was devastated. 

Virgil was hardly alone. At least one person was with Virgil at all times, even Virgil himself was truly there. 

One day in August, Janus and the kids disapeared. No one knew where he was. Not even Logan and he has the power of infent-knowledge. All Janus left behind was a letter. 

"Dear heros,  

I have decided it would be best if me and my kids disapeared for while for our own safety. Don't try and look for us and don't try and track us down. We are safe. But we can't stay in this city anymore. Not with all our history here. The twins need a new start. I need a new start. Tell Virgil I said goodbye. Please take care of Virgil. He is like a brother to me. 

Regards, 
Janus" 

Everyone was worried. Janus was gone and there was no way of knowing if Virgil was ever going to wake up. 

It wasn't until November that their wishes were granted. On the 1st on November, Virgil finally woke up. Everyone was so happy. Virgil was finally awake. But then they realised they had to explain everything to Virgil. How orange died and how Janis had left. It broke him. 

For Christmas 2019, Patton legally became the guardian of Virgil and at the start of the new year, Virgil was sent home. He was told to rest though and Patton was going to make sure he did. 

Our story ends on a cold dark evening in early January 2020. The sun had already set so the full moon was shining over the city. The city was beautiful at this time of day. The buildings glistened under the moonlight. The city was quite different at night than day. It was beautiful.  

On top of the tallest building stood a shadow figure. The tall figure was wearing a black Cape with a hood over their head. They had a full face mask on that made it look like they had a black ball for a head. They were wearing a black and purple jacket and joggers. This time time the shadow figure was alone or broody. This time the shadow figure was sar with their new family, happy watching the city.

THE CHARACTERS YOU KNOW AND LOVE WILL RETURN IN BOOK 2