chapter 6

Once Janus and Virgil got to the meeting room, they quietly sat on the chairs and looked at Orange. Behind orange, the screen was split with two different sets of information for two different missions. Which meant Janus and Virgil would be having solo missions at the same time. Normally Virgil loved having a solo mission because it meant having time to himself away from the rest of the gang but today was different. Virgil didn’t want a solo mission because a solo mission meant Virgil wasn’t going to be able to get the answers he wanted from Janus. Virgil sighs. Hopefully the missions won’t take long so Virgil could get the answers he wanted soon after. 

“Is something wrong, virgil or can I carry on with the mission reports? Are you listening?”

Virgil was so lost in thought about seeing the split screen that he hadn’t heard what Janus’s mission was. “I’m sorry Sir, I’m listening now. You may carry on”. Orange nods before turning to Janus. “You may set off for your mission, Janus. You are no longer needed here”. Janus nods, gets up and leaves. “Now virgil’s here's your mission” was said as Janus shut the door. 

Janus quickly went and got into his costume before turning into a egal and flying off to his mission destination. The destination was an old rotted warehouse that made something that Janus couldn’t be bothered to remember. Janus didn’t understand why he had to attack this place of all places but he didn’t care it got him away from Virgil’s questions and Orange as a whole. Janus quickly turned back to a human form (not his though because he made himself look like a stranger but he did get his staff out) and entered the building. Straight away he was stopped by the guards. “Sir, You’re not meant to be in here”. Janus laughs and turns back into his normal form. 

“IT’S DECEIT!”

Everyone in the warehouse quickly released who it was if that scream was anything to go by. Janus chuckles before attacking.Scream was heard around them. Suddenly there was a clang behind him. “I wondered how long it would take you to get here” Janus said before turning around to see Morality. 

"Aw you missing me~?" Morality asked with a cheeky smile

"Who wouldn't, darling?" Janus replied in the same flirty tone before chuckling softly and getting ready to fight the slightly shorter man in front of him. 

Janus suddenly ends up behind Morality. Morality snaps around. “You know you’re getting sloppy right?” Janus remarks. Suddenly Morality and Janus suddenly run at each other but as Morality slides under him, Janus flips over the top of him. “Hey, tired already? You’re already tired. Maybe you should take a nap. You are laying on the floor” Janus teases him. Morality laughs. “Not even close.” he said before jumping up onto his feet. Janus laughs and runs at Morality and goes to punch him but Morality doges him before pushing him down the ground. “Still not fast enough deceit?”. Janus laughs and looks up at Morality who was not on top of him. "Fast enough? Please" Janus adjusted his position slightly so his hands where on Morality's shoulder, partly because it felt right and partly so he could push him away "you're moving too fast, I thought we were just fighting but now~". Janus and Morality stare into each other's eyes. Slowly the gap  between their lips gets smaller and smaller until their lips to—-

Clap

Clap
Clap

Morality pulls his head away and looks to see Orange standing there leaning at the wall.  “Oh I just love Romance” Orange said, smirking. “Orange” Morality said. . Janus mumbled out a no as he looked over.  “I thought you’d be here sooner” Patton said, getting off Janus. “No morality” Janus said getting up as well. Orange smirks “I see you’ve met my foster son more closely”. Morality’s eyes widened in shock and he looked between Janus and Orange. Orange’s smirk grew. “Oh, was that a secret?”. Morality looked back at Janus who mumbled out a “I’m sorry”. Morality looks so sad but Orange just laughed “oh so heartbreaking”. Morality stairs at Janus, broken “why…” However, Janus quickly cut him off by shouting “BEHIND YOU”. Morality quickly turns around to see Orange grab mortality by the neck and slam him into the wall. “How does it feel to have everything taken from you?” Orange asked as he tightened his grip on Morality’s neck, leaving morality gasping for air.  Janus tries to get orange to stop but Orange kicks him backwards as Patton passes out. Orange lets go of him before grabbing Janus by the coler “we are leaving, Deceit. You need a lesson”. Then he and Janus disappeared leaving Morality passed out on the dirty rotted floor.