Cherry Bomb

Jensen was nervous and scared. It was one thing for them to share kisses with each other. Sweet and short kisses that said good morning and hi. Kisses where their teeth would mash as they were giggly and couldn't contain their excitement. There were the long deep kisses shared when the longing for each other was pretty deep. When they wanted to be consumed with each other. The rushed fast sloppy kisses resulted in heavy breathing, spit slicked, and swollen lips fueled by lust.

Kisses that would move from lips to skin. It was common to find love bites on Eddie's skin. Outside of the fact, his skin was much lighter than hers, Eddie felt no shame in having hickies on his neck. He claimed it added to his rockstar persona. Jensen's hickies would be below the collar. Hidden by her bra or beneath her jeans. Eddie had a weird obsession with her thighs. Come the summer, Jensen wasn't sure if she would be able to wear shorts.

With kisses that low, Eddie had taken his time to learn Jensen. His favorite pastime was eating Jensen out as if his life depended on it. Those were the days he was grateful Wayne did work late. It seemed as soon as Jensen came over to his place, it would end with her without her pants and underwear, legs spread, and most time forgetting her name.

Of course, Jensen returned the favor and loved to tease Eddie. There were a lot of achy jaws working around her gag reflex. It took him a while to learn not to blow his load early as Jensen would torture him with kitten licks. Jensen could admit she always felt smug as Eddie squirmed and came undone from her mouth alone.

Between the two of them, there was a lot of ruined underwear due to the exploring of their bodies.

Yet, despite the familiarity of their bodies. She was still nervous about taking the final plunge. It wasn't planned. They never really talked about when they would do this.

They would be each other's first. So they didn't want it to be planned meticulously, but there should still be some thought.

So it was a little ironic that this night was happening on Halloween. They had passed out some candy at her house before they left for Eddie's to continue their horror movie marathon. However, both had become far easily distracted by each other. Considering Wayne slept on the couch Eddie had carried a giggling Jensen into his room.

Yet, there was a desperation between them that couldn't be satisfied with their mouths or fingers.

So now, at the gentle suggestion of Jensen, they were both naked. Slick was already between Jensen's thighs. Eddie was leaking pearls of pre-cum. His sticky fingers holding the condom.

"Are you sure?" Eddie asked. His hair was in a loose bun. His bangs were frizzy and poofy.

Jensen nodded her head. "Are you?"

Eddie ripped open the condom in response. She watched fascinated as he rolled it down his length. She jumped slightly when he squirted some lube on her. The gel was cool and added to her wetness.

Jensen became loose when Eddie opened her up with his fingers moaning his name.

The wetness made a squelching noise in the trailer. She could barely hear the audio from the horror movie still playing in the trailer.

Eddie dipped his head. He kissed her hair, forehead, cheek, and nose, before meeting her lips. Jensen buried her hands in his hair, making the bun fall apart, as his fingers stroked her and drew lazy circles on her clit. She ran her hands down his shoulders, "Eddie, please!"

"Fuck," Eddie whispered as he grabbed himself. His fingers disappeared and she felt the tip of him prodding her entrance.

Jensen stopped breathing as she prepared herself. Eddie kissed her lips. "You gotta breathe, baby. Relax."

Another kiss was pressed to her lips as he filled her suddenly. Jensen let out a whimper from the welcomed intrusion. Despite him preparing her, there was still a sting of his length and girth. She felt fuller than she had ever felt with his fingers.

She gasped as he moved. He pushed in deeper. She could feel him deep in her tummy. He started a slow rhythm that she felt was for his benefit as well before it didn't feel like enough. Especially since she knew the type of ecstasy he could bring with just his fingers and mouth.

Jensen grabbed his face. Breaking his concentration slightly, she kissed him gently. She shifted, bringing her legs higher. They both moaned in the kiss as he moved deeper.

"Harder, Eddie," she begged.

"I don't think I'm gonna last long, babe," Eddie warned her.

"I don't care," she told him. "I wanna feel you come."

She watched as Eddie's pupil expanded. She couldn't see the brown anymore. He grunted as he bucked his hips harder and faster.

She was pinned underneath him when she felt that familiar stirring in the pit of her tummy.

"Oh, God, Eddie," she moaned. Her fingers went between them as she rubbed her clit.

"Shit!" Eddie groaned. His thrust became sloppy and Jensen felt a pulsing inside her. Eddie's thick fingers replaced hers as he did shallow thrusts as he tried to get her to her peak.

Yet, she needed something else. Eddie sensed her frustration. Leaned down and took her nipple between his teeth, nipping it before soothing it with his tongue. She felt her walls constrict. Her back arched as she lost her breath.

"Holy shit," she muttered.

Eddie chuckled above her. "So it was good?"

Jensen looked up at her boyfriend. A teasing glint in her eyes. "Good enough."

Eddie pouted. "Way to wound me, sweetheart."

Jensen giggled before he hooked her arms around his neck bringing him down to press another kiss to his lips. Eddie hummed in the kiss and took the distraction to pull out of her.

Jensen sighed, lamenting the loss. "I love you, Eddie."

"Yeah, I know," he replied.

Jensen punched him in the shoulder, which only made him laugh. "You're working your way onto never getting laid again."

He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I love you, too. Come on, let's get cleaned up."

"I don't think I can move."

Eddie snorted. "I didn't fuck you that good, yet."

"That sounds like a challenge."

"Because it is," Eddie replied.

Jensen grinned as Eddie helped her out of bed. Not before copping a feel of her ass.