|seven|

Semelē would be the first to admit that she had a temper.

She took after her Father in that regard.

Her temper tends to blind her on the occasion to the point where she didn't notice how her hair moved through the air with no wind in a mimic of sunrays. She didn't notice how when power all but blazed in her eyes making them glow an ominous blue. She didn't even pay attention to how the initial blast of her mageia burst out of her like an exploding bomb leaving only her twin safe in the resulting khaos.

"I admired you greatly," she murmured, voice echoing around them. "It feels like another life when I remember that you and your siblings had been my teachers." During those days, she cared more about learning mageia than how attractive any of them were. It's why it felt like a first meeting seeing Kirkê again. It certainly didn't help matters that she was not in the body of a child hiding behind her Father's legs. "I aspired to be as talented as you and have my name remembered for eons to come in history."

The goddess clamored to her feet from behind an uprooted bush. Her hair was in disarray and some of the diamonds had fallen from their places in her jewelry. "Remembrance? I am only remembered for copulating with a bull! I have lost all religious honors among mortal men! Dismissed! Rejected, publicly humiliated! And do you know what the Olympioi did? They bestowed honors upon my Husband while I have to face ridicule! You want that kind of memory than have it!" She waved her hand at her son who pinned an almost hungry stare at Semelē.

The daughter of Poseidón scowled, flexing her fingers as she reached for her mageia. If he even thought about getting near her, Semelē was going to feed the local food banks steak and potatoes for months.

But see, the one thing people tended to forget was that....

Perseús was her equal in all that mattered. With the casual swipe of his hand, the monster was sent soaring. He turned his poisonous green eyes onto the goddess. "Lady, you're really pissing me off."

Pasiphaë scowled at them both, hands flinging to the air with silver mageia danced around her fingers. Semelē reacted immediately.

"Wait. Everyone just cool down," Atkis called from where the initial blast of Semelē's mageia threw him. He rushed to stand between the two groups. He gave the twins a stern look before turning to the elder goddess. "Sister, truly. There must be a better way."

"I have made my demands, Brother," she replied immediately. "Tis up to them if they wished to utilize it."

"You want me to become a goddamn monster fucker," Semelē snapped.

"My son is no monster," Pasiphaë argued. "His enemies tremble at his name! He holds power that mortals can only dream of!"

"And he got killed by a seventeen-year-old with peach fuzz," Perseús snarled.

"And your daughter helped him by the way," his sister pointed out. She checked her nails, casting an unbothered glance over towards the monster that was making its way back to the group. "Guess there really is a meaning to that being a face only a Mother could love."

Perseús gave a sharp laugh. "He looks just like his Father. Daddy's little man."

Atkis turned to them incredulously. "Are you trying to piss her off?"

"Yes."

Pasiphaë's face darkened with her anger. Atkis held his hands out pleadingly. "Sister, please. We'll leave."

"We're not leaving without that pearl," Perseús argued. "And my sister is not fucking that beast."

The goddess smiled at them with all teeth and Semelē was so mad that her attraction from earlier went away to the point that she can see the resemblance between her and that demon seed that she bore. "Again, I have made my demands. I swore on the Styx."