Ex pt.2

You threw your clothes around the room searching for the right outfit. Jungkook sat on the bed laughing at you freak out." Whats wrong , why are you so worried about what to where" Jungkook said still giggling. He came behind you and he wrapped his arms behind you."Relax, what ever you put on you'll still be beautiful". You could feel your face get warm." You're cute (Y/N)". He kissed your cheek then walked out. You continued to search for your clothes. You found a nice crop top and skirt with nice summer sandals. You went down stairs to get ready to leave. You grabbed your purse and kissed Kookie goodbye and now you are on your way to meet Dongwoo. You got to the Coffee shop a little early. Dongwoo walked in a couple minutes later."Hey !!" he said giving you a hug. He was about to kiss you but you stopped him. He pointed at a table "So (Y/N) how ya been". You gave a friendly smile "I've been good, how was your Japan tour?"
"Oh it was amazing so many crazy fans"The waiter came around and because you go there often she knew what you wanted. Then your phone started ringing. It was Jungkook."Excuse me for a sec" you said walking towards the door. While walking out you answered. "Hello"
"Hey jagiya what should I make for dinner"
"What ever you want oppa"
"How is everything "
"It's wel...."
"Wait " he cut you off "are you at the bubble tea shop"
"Yes, why"?
"I see you standing outside, I was on my way to the market. I'm coming to get some bubble tea"
"Wait Kookie...." he had already hung up, what if he sees Dongwoo. You looked at his car then back at Dongwoo in the shop. "What should I do"

Hey guys, I hope you like this story, sorry I've been so busy with school, but I promise once school is over I will start writing more and even post my one shots so you guys can request, love you all. ANNYEONG ✌