Ex(ft.Dongwoo from INFINITE )

You woke up to your phone blowing up, you looked at it to see a familiar number. You didn't want to wake up Jungkook, who was sleeping next to you, so you got your Shaw and wrapped it around you as you stepped onto your porch. The phone stopped ringing and you opened it to 27 messeges from this person. "Who is this " you said to yourself, you scrolled all the way up. It read "Hey it's Dongwoo" you were so shocked you almost dropped your phone then it's started ringing again. You answer and said "Yeoboseo"
Dongwoo:"Yeoboseo, Hey (Y/N)
You:"Hey dongwoo, what's up"
Dongwoo:"Not much, it's been a while hasn't it since we.." he paused as his voice got more mellow.
You:"since we split" you finish his sentence.
Dongwoo:" yeah, Hey I was wondering, I just got back from Japan wanna go out maybe" you turn back to see if Jungkook was around.
You: "Sure why not, where and when "
Dongwoo:" How about we get some bubble tea, I know you love that, and strawberry was your favorite "
You:" Yep I love strawberries, when would you like to meet"
Dongwoo:" how about tomorrow at 4"
You:"sounds good see ya there, annyeong". You hung up and went inside and turned to the side to see Kookie looking out the window." Oh morning oppa" you said trying to look like nothing happened."who were you talking to " he said coming to give you a peck on the cheek."just a friend " you walked away trying to act casual. He shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the kitchen.

Hey guys so I found some free time. YAY. So I wrote something. Sorry to leave you hanging but it is what it is. Your welcome. Soooo now you guys may have to wait unless I find time. Thanks for everything. Love you guys. ~Pens