Beautiful

"Oppa, I don't think we should do this yet" you caressed his cheek. He looked into your eyes and moved the hair in your face behind your ear." OK, but never say you aren't cute or beautiful aresso". You nodded and said " Can we turn this movie off though ". He laughes and gets off you to turn it off."kaja" he makes a jester to follow him. You made a curious face and grabbed your jacket and follows him into the car. You didn't ask questions you just let him take you to where he was going to. You were in a daze when he stops the car. He got out and opened the door. He came behind you and covered your eyes "I'm going to gide you" you couldn't see anything. You opened your eyes to darkness."Where are we " you said confused. "Look" he pointed strait in front of you. Then a fountain lights up and you gasp in amazement. He turns you to face " I know I asked this already but please don't ever say negative things about yourself ". You nodded ,he kissed you but this kiss was different this one made you feel special." Come here" he pulled you close by the waist and pulls a Polaroid out." Say cheese " he said. You guys both said cheese and he snapped the picture. He kissed the picture and gave it to you." You need one too" you grab the Polaroid and started counting " hana...dul.... set" you counted in Korean. But on 3 you kissed him when the picture snapped. You also kissed the picture and gave it to him. You now treasure that picture. Every Night and morning when Kookie isn't with you you kiss the photo. You felt like you could feel his kiss on it. It always sits on you bed stand. ALWAYS.

Sorry I haven't written in so long. I've been kinda lazy lately. But now I'll really try to keep up with writing, also soon I'll be doing request I don't know if I should do BTS or Got7, leave a comment saying what you guys would like Saranghae guys ~pens