6

Sunghoon's POV

I woke up with something heavy laying on my left arm and my other arm was apparently hugging something? I opened my eyes just to see Jake laying next to me while I'm hugging his waist. 'How did we end up in this position??? And how does he look so cute while sleeping??!' Before I could do anything else Jake had his eyes open and looked straight into my eyes blushing.

Meanwhile Jake's POV

I woke up with my head on a hard pillow and something was around my waist, 'Since when are pillows not soft anymore?'. I opened my eyes to see that the thing around my waist was a hand, 'HUH, A HAND??!'. I quickly looked around to see Sunghoon 'At least it's not some random man' I thought but I already felt the blush going to my cheeks. I looked up to his eyes and we made eye contact...

"How did we end up in this... position?" I asked at loss of words. "I'm not sure, but can we go make breakfast? I'm kinda hungry." Sunghoon replied, I could see he was blushing a little bit.

Back to Sunghoon's POV

He looked so cute like a golden retriever i just wanted to squish his cheek right there and then. The fact he was wearing MY clothing in MY bed literally cuddling with ME was shocking but I loved every bit of it.

"I'm done making breakfast." Jake screamed from downstairs, "I'm almost done!" I replied while putting on my shirt going downstairs. "Should we go to the ice rink after school today?" I asked Jake, "That sounds awesome to me! I haven't been to a ice rink for so long and I really wanna see you skate!" He replied very excited like a cute puppy.

"You can wear some of my clothing again, if you want to of course." I said to Jake, "I don't have anything with me so it would be nice if I could wear some of your clothes." Jake replied.

Time skip ⏭️ After breakfast and getting ready

"Let's go to school now, we can meet at the entrance of school so we can go straight to the ice rink." I said to Jake, "That sounds like a plan! See you then, I'm really excited!!" Jake replied and waved his hand goodbye before leaving to his class.

Time skip ⏭️ After school

"Sunghoon hyung over here!!" I heard Jake call me, "Let's go to the rink now! Also, do you have your own skates with you?" Jake said, "My skates are at the rink right now, I'm there so much I just leave them there so I don't have to take them home and take them to the rink again actually." I replied, "Also, my skates are black, and I wear them every time I come here."

(These are Sunghoon's actual skates)

We arrived at the rink so I went to get my skates before Jake stopped me, "Where do I get rental skates?" he asked. "Over there to your left, I'm going to go get my skates now I wil see you in a minute!" I replied seeing him walk off.