5

Still Sunghoon's POV

We arrived at my house a little bit wet from the rain, I remembered that my parents weren't home because they had some business in another place. "Jake do you want to eat some ramyeon? I still have some." I asked, "Yeah sure hyung! I love ramyeon actually." He replied with a smile.

While I was preparing the ramyeon Jake went to wash up, "Uhm Sunghoon hyung?? Could I borrow some of your clothing?" Jake suddenly said. "Yeah sure! I'll just get something wait one sec." I replied.

I walked into my room and just got one of my shirts and shorts, 'I don't have anything smaller than this, it's gonna look so big on him' I thought while going to the bathroom door. "I have a shirt and a pair of shorts for you, could I open the door?" I asked, "Alright thank you, yes you can open the door I'm covered" Jake replied.

I gave the clothes without looking and went on to make ramyeon, a few minutes later Jake walked in the room with a small blush on his face. 'The clothes make him look so cute, how can someone be so cute??' I thought while examining his look.

"The shirt is really big but comfy! Is the ramyeon almost done?" Jake asked, "Sorry I don't have anything smaller, but yes the ramyeon is done!" We sat down at the table and began to eat "This is really good hyung!" Jake said with his mouth still full, "I really love ramyeon so I cook it a lot of times, that's why It tastes so good! I'm glad you like it." I replied with a smile on my face.

"Do you want to watch a movie later? It could be any movie you want." I asked Jake, "Sure hyung but I'm not the best with movies so you can choose." Jake replied.

Time skip ⏭️ after eating, washing the dishes

"We could watch la llorona? I heard from friends it's a good movie, I'm not sure if it's horror or not though." I said, "Yeah we could watch that! I like horror movies but I do always scream at jumpscares, I just can't help it!" Jake replied. "Alright we'll watch la Llorona then!".

We moved to the couch and sat together with some blankets, it was so comfy and I was so close to Jake!!

Time skip ⏭️ 1 hour into the movie

There were a few jumpscares but not a lot, and just like Jake said, he screamed every time! But he laughed a bit after that because he found it funny too, it was really cute to be honest.

I heard from someone that around this time the scariest part gets on, I hope I'm not gonna go deaf...

I look at the tv just to see the scariest monster I've ever seen, I got really startled but Jake let out the most high pitched scream I've ever heard and hugged me really tight. Wait..

HUGGED ME??!!

I haven't hugged in so long!! Not even my parents, if Jake looks at my face right now all he will see is a tomato.

"How did you not scream hyung??! That jumpscare was so scary! Can I please hug you for the rest of the movie??" Jake said and from the corner of my eye I could see he was giving puppy eyes, "I got startled ofcourse! But yes.. you can keep on hugging me." I replied. "Thank you thank you!!" Jake said with a cute smile.

Time skip ⏭️ after the movie

"Where am I going to sleep?" Jake asked tilting his head a little bit, "You could sleep on my bed, I can sleep on the couch. Our guest room is being repainted so all the stuff is not here right now." I replied, "No you can sleep on your bed, I will sleep on the couch!" Jake protested. "But your the guest, and I don't want you to not have a good sleep." I responded, "Then we both sleep on the bed! We can have our own sides." He said.

We ended up laying next to each other on the bed 'No big deal, your just on the same bed, as.. friends' I thought. "Good night hyung, I had so much fun today!" Jake said, "I had fun too, we should hang out more often, next time I'll invite you too my favorite ice skating rink. Does that sound fun?" I replied with a smile. "That sounds amazing! Good night now for real haha, I'm tired." Jake responded, "Good night Jakey, sweet dreams." I said before turning off the lights.

New chapterrr!! I will upload chapter 6 soon, I'm going to work on it after uploading this. (Hope your happy with the new chapter) Also, I got a really good grade on my math test today so I'm really happy 🫶🏻