𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵.

A CRIME CAN AFFECT SOMEONE'S LOVE

PONYBOY AND JOHNNY WERE SHIVERING BY THE FOUNTAIN WITH WORRIED LOOKS, ponyboy had just thrown up from the sight of bob sheldon's dead body. johnny was shaking with the bloody switchblade in his hand. the two teenagers had no idea where they were gonna go and how they'll get out of going to prison for murdering a soc.

ponyboy hid his face in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably from the stress he had gotten. he was so worried about him and sodapop getting sent to a boys home because of him.

"pony, we gotta go now." johnny says as he heard police sirens nearby.

"where would we go? darry would lose it on both of us." ponyboy warned.

"dally, dally's definitely got a plan." johnny guessed.

ponyboy agreed and got up to follow johnny who easily knew his way to buck's, he'd always use the lot as a path to buck's when his parents were getting rough at the crack of dawn. johnny would usually go visit dallas to hangout every time he's bored or doesn't want to get a daily beating from his own father. dallas knew why he'd stop by buck's on random occasions, and he was fine with it.

they made it to buck's where they heard grown adults laughing hysterically from the inside, music causing the walls to vibrate. johnny violently knocked on the cracked door. a man who appeared to be in his late 20s opened the door, johnny knew it was buck who answered the door.

"looking for dally again, johnny?" buck chuckled.

"yeah, he here?" johnny questioned.

"you know where his room is." buck said as he stepped out of the way.

johnny led ponyboy up the stairs where the bumped into sylvia walking out of dallas' bedroom, she gave them a nasty look before leaving. the two ignored her as they were used to it every time dallas brought sylvia over to the curtis'.

johnny swung the bedroom door open in a hurry, dallas was busy hiding his cigarettes in his dresser that he didn't see it coming.

dallas was not in a happy mood when he saw his door being busted open, "what the actual hell, man?!"

"dal, you gotta help us." johnny pleaded.

"until i know what's going on, it's pretty much ponyboy's bedtime." dallas joked.

dallas read the room and saw that nobody was laughing.

"shit, you guys are serious."

"johnny killed bob sheldon." ponyboy bursted.

"no way." dallas smirked but they both shook their head, "alright fine, sit down."

the two did what they were told, dallas pulled out a firearm which scared the juveniles.

"it ain't loaded." dallas told them.

"ain't isn't a word." ponyboy muttered under his breath.