☾☼

"Everyone. Everyone. I understand you're scared. The Empire will attack soon. They're stronger than us, better equipped, better trained. If we try and fight them, we will not survive." Obi-Wan affirmed.
"But we do not need to fight them. We just need to hold them off long enough to get you all out." Mary continued.
"Roken, how much time do you need to override the doors?"
"Three, four hours."
"You have one. And block every other remote access." Obi-Wan added.
"Everyone else, we're gonna lock down every other entrance in this facility. If we defend our position together, then by the time they get inside, we'll be gone." Mary affirmed.
"You heard them. Let's move it, people! Let's go!" Roken added.

Outside, Imperial ships landed and Stormtroopers positioned themselves in front of the door. Reva gave the order to blow that door.

"It's a heavy gun. They're trying to blast through the outside door."
"Roken, we need the hangar roof open." Tala said.
"Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on." Roken yelled.
"That was underwhelming." Haja added.
"I don't need your opinion."
"Did you try going in the vents to see what's going on?" Mary asked.
"I'm a little too big to be crawling around in the vents. Would you like to try?"

Leia walked toward Roken.

"I'm going to need a ladder."
"It's not playtime right now, Princess."
"Do as she asks. You trust me? I trust her. Get her the ladder." Obi-Wan said.
"Get her a ladder. Quick." Roken yelled.
"Right away!" a man answered.
"Leia. Be careful." Mary said.
"Haja, will you keep your eye on her?" asked Obi-Wan.
"I am not a babysitter, Ben."
"We have to go." Mary said.

"I know we said no communication, but your silence worries me. If he's found you, if he's learned of the children... If I don't hear from you soon, I'll head to Tatooine. Owen will need help with the boy. I pray you're safe, Obi-Wan. Both of you." the holographic message of Bail Organa appeared.

"Is everything all right?" asked Tala approaching the duo.
"It will be."
"You know, I was following orders on Garel. The Empire said it was a roundup. People not paying their way, taxes for the cause. They lied. There were four families, all Force-sensitive, and we, we gathered them up. I didn't know who they were. I didn't know what the Inquisitors would do."

While she was saying this, Mary felt guilty, everything that had happened, was because of her and her brother.

"Fourteen people died, and six of them were children, and I couldn't do anything to help them. So now, I do this. One for every one I get through. You're right, Ben. Some things you can't forget. But you can fight to make them better."
"We're in trouble." yelled Roken.

Explosions were heard.

"I don't know how long it's gonna hold. We got a plan B here?" Roken asked.
"We're going to have to slow them down. Tell the Inquisitor we want to talk. She started this when she kidnapped Leia. We'll buy as much time as we can." Obi-Wan said.

☾☼

Obi-Wan and Mary headed towards the door.
"If this is you stalling for time, it won't work. Lord Vader will have you at any cost." Reva said.
"You mean, Anakin. You knew who Vader was. Back on Daiyu, how did you know that? Vader would have kept that hidden, and you're too young to have known him. Unless..." Obi-Wan said.
"Unless you were there." Mary continued.
"It doesn't matter where I was." Reva answered.
"The night of Order 66, you were a youngling. That's how you knew. You saw him." Obi-Wan affirmed.
"Stop."
"Anakin killed the others." Obi-Wan continued.
"That's enough."
"He killed the other younglings, but somehow you su—"
"Enough. Enough!" yelled Reva. "We thought he was there to help us. I tried to help them, but I couldn't. I was too weak." she continued. "When he left, I played dead. Hid with the bodies. Felt them go cold. They were the only family I knew, and he slaughtered them."