01

ADMIRER

ADMIRER.

[events do not follow the storyline of honkai: star rail]
_____________________________

"UM, I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING UP AHEAD!"

March worriedly yelled, jumping back from where she was looking out into space.

"It appears to be a destroyed planet." Welt observed.

"Is it dangerous?" March asked, turning towards Welt.

"Are you thinking of...exploring it?" Stelle gave March a confused look.

"Yup! Look how pretty it is!" March excitedly pointed at the planet.

She wasn't lying though. The planet was missing parts of itself, but it's golden colour was blinding.

It had rings and beams, though most were broken.

Glittering streams of lights flowed in a similar way to waves around the planet.

"I'm not quite sure it's be safe to explore that planet..." Himeko put her hand to her chin to think.

"I agree with Himeko. It doesn't seem safe or beneficial to explore that planet." Dan Heng crossed his arms.

"Should we vote?" Stelle asked.

"Yeah! All in favour of exploring the planet!" March raised her hand and waved it about in the air.

Stelle also raised her hand.

Surprisingly, Welt did as well.

Himeko sighed. "I guess that settles it, I'll go alert Pom Pom."

As she took her leave, March spoke up.

"I'm surprised you'd choose to come! I thought you said it might've been dangerous?" March questioned, rubbing her chin.

"I realized that there will most likely be useful resources, considering how the plant looks." Welt pushed up his glasses.

"Like gold and stuff?" March asked.

"That and possibly more." Welt replied. He turned to Dan Heng.
"Will you be going with us?"

Dan Heng paused before agreeing.
"Yes, I will."

Himeko opened the door to where eveyone was standing in the Astral Express.

"Get some sleep, everyone! We have a big day of exploring tomorrow!" Himeko yelled.

"I'll be off then." Dan Heng turned around and walked to his room.

Everyone else followed.

___________________THE NEXT DAY

"Wow. It's gorgeous!" March yelled.

The plant though destroyed, was beautiful.

Stelle, March, Himeko, Welt, and Dan Heng stood on a circular marble plate, beams wrapped with sparkling substances placed around the circle.

In front of them was a large mountain, all gold.

Welt went closer to inspect a clear sparkling cloth-like substance that moved like a waterfall.

"This substance...it looks like cloth but it feels like mist. And it's coming from a source higher up." Welt pointed upwards, above the mountain.

"Let's go!" March hurried up the mountain.

When she reached the top, she signalled for the others to join her.

"I've found something up here!" She called out.

Himeko nodded and followed after her first.

When they all reached the top, March pointed to something on the ground.

It was a large clearish sparkling gem with golden rings.

"There are more." Dan Heng pointed to the abundance of the same gem.

"I don't know what these are...I've never seen them! Welt?" Himeko turned to Welt for information.

Welt shook his head. "I've never seen it either."

"Should we take one back with us?" Stelle asked.

Welt nodded. "I'm not sure if they're safe to touch though."

"Hmm! Hey! We should break one open!" March suggested, raising her finger.

Himeko shook her head. "No, that is not a good-"

CRACK

Stelle had slammed her bat against the gem, and it had broken open.

"Whoa, look! A gold and red jewel! How much will that be worth?" March gasped.

Welt rubbed his chin.
"We're headed for Xianzhou, so it's be worth a lot of strales."

"Let's take it." Stelle suggested.

But just as her fingers grazed the jewel, the ground violently shook.

"Whoa!" March yelled.

"Somethings coming!" Himeko warned.

Everyone summoned their weapons.

The shook with more force until something gigantic rose from the mess of golden rings.

It had red, yellow, and orange features that mimicked flames, and beautiful golden feathers. It's large tail violently slapped against the ground, as it opened its enormous wings.

It was a phoenix.

_______________________________