*Author Pov's*

Here Ahana was calling jin and he was in his own world

Ahana - jin.. jin

Jin - .......

Ahana - JIN ( shout )

Jin - Y-yahh

Ahana - where were you lost?

Jin - in your Beauty ( smiling like a idiot )

Ahana - what

Jin - ah  nothing..

Ahana - hmm.... Okk soo thanks for this small treat. ( Smile a little )

Jin - ah it's nothing , wo kay kahete hai tumhari language mein yeh to mera farj tha.( Smile )

Ahana - ( shocked ) you know how to speak Hindi ?

Jin - ofcourse ,  and not only me in my house everyone know how to speak Hindi..

Ahana ( in her mind : aur mein yaha samjh Rahi thi ki isko hindi aati hi nahi ) oh... That good ( yawed )

Jin - are you sleepy?

Ahana - yeah... Okk soo I am going to sleep and you also go..

Jin - okk good night sleeping Beauty ( whisper last word  )

Ahana - good night.

*After that they both went to there respective bedroom to sleep*

*On the other hand*

*Richa Pov's*

( I come home and was going towards my bedroom cause  I was really tired.... but then suddenly I had a vase breaking sound and turn around and see..... that Namjoon guy standing there. And looking at me with a innocent face  but my attention did not go to him but went to the vase which was broken and I realised that it was mom favourite vase.. )

Rm - ohh hiii how are you ( nervous )

Richa - did you break it?

Rm - ohh a-actually...  I accidentally broke it , I-I am sorry...

Richa - it's was mom favourite vase  if she  find out that someone has broken her  favourite vase it will be last day of that person on the earth.