8.movie night

-454 words

(Wowoowwoowowow hello, people of the world, and yet again, another chapter with the gays joes and Fender anyways as you can tell its gonna be about sonic bc of the picture on top but who cares its Fender favourite game/serie anyways This didn't happen as long as I know anywayssss enjoy! I think this gonna be a short chapter and all Fender pov, but yea, who cares)

At school in English class (Fenders POV)

Me and joes were passing notes at always just writing about normal stuff about answers for questions or other things. I got a note again from joes saying 'wanne have a movie night at ur house after school?' I smiled and nodded. I saw him smiling, too. "Winterhout and Peters, do your work, please, or I'll have to separate you to" "yes miss," we both said at the same time and we started to do our work again.

This was our last lesson , and we only had 2 lessons today, so that was chill. And apparently me and joes are going to watch a movie at my house and because it's my house I think we should watch Sonic Prime. I know it's a series, but still, I love it. And he knows it.

After English class(Still Fenders POV)

We said bye to gabriella and jelle, and we bike cycled to my house. We walked into my house, and we went to my room. "So I was thinking that we could watch Sonic Prime because we are watching something at my house, but we don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, it's okay. we can watch Sonic Prime, " he said happily. God, he's always happy. We both got in my bed with my laptop. I put on Netflix and typed in Sonic Prime and started it. Joes tucked us in my blacket, and he cuddled me. I'm not gonna lie. I love it when he cuddles me,

2 hours later(Still Fenders POV)

Joes was drooling on my shoulder. I paused the series and turned around seeing joes sleeping. I grabbed my phone and made a picture of him. Hey, don't blame me it looked cute anyway. I made the picture and put my phone away, and closed my laptop. And stared giving joes small kisses across his face. I saw him slowly waking up, and I gave him a peck on his lips.

"Hello, sleeping beauty," I said, giving him another peck . "Hello, sweety," he said with a sleepy voice. He almost fell asleep again, so I cuddled against him and started falling asleep to "you're an idiot fendy," he said, giving me a kiss on top of my head.

(That's pretty gay)