chapter 2 sportsday

-1244 words

(Let's just say they are already at school yes okay nice because I'm too lazy to make a morning routine  again anyway. idk what they did in that group, so I'm gonna improvise. I was at another group enjoy!)

Joes POV

I have always loved Sports Day or Gym(idk why he loves it, tho he always says he likes it). I just run around and play sports. I saw Fender walk into the school with someone. I think it's someone from another class, I thought and walked over to the. "Hey, fender," I said, smiling at him. "Hey Joes, oh uhm angelo, this is Joes,Joes. This is angelo. " he said. I looked at angelo and then looked back at Fender.

"Nice to meet you, joes." Angelo said. I have seen them together a lot at school but never spoke to them it's nice tho to make new friends. "You to angelo," I said to him he's taller than Fender but shorter than me hehe."Well, me and Joes gotta go now, bye, angelo," they said their goodbyes .Me and Fender walked to the classroom to meet the other kids.

Jelle's POV (ooo a new one, lol)

I was talking to my friend stella about the normal stuff. Horses, yes, horses, we both have horses.Shes a nice girl(she isn't in irl, but it will change in this story ). "sooo seem guys you already like as always," I ask her she looks at me with an annoyed face "no I haven't Yet" stella is that kind of girl that likes everyone in the school and I mean literally everyone.

Anyway , let me introduce myself real quick. My name is jelle, and I like to game and stuff. I do football as a hobby with Joes. we play in the same team, but I'm defence, and he is a coal keeper. "Hey Joes over here!" I screamed. He was with the boy from yesterday, "ayy jelle, my guy," we did our friendship handshake. "Who's that boy?" Stella asked "Oh this is Fender from our class, "joes said "alright.. oh, HEY GABRIELLA, OVER HERE she's my friend."

(was I was her friend anyways)

"Hello, stella,Jelle, and other people," she said .she said.gabriella is a quiet girl sometimes chaotic  with red dyed hair and blue eyes and with a lot of cruls, and I mean a lot. Oh, and Stella has blond hair and blue eyes

Fenders POV

I have seen these people before, but I didn't know their names, but now I do.me and the others walked into the classroom and mine jelle's and joes's group called for us and we walked over to them. I don't know why, but I feel nervous. Joes looked over to me. "You okay, Fender?" He asked me "yea I'm okay, don't worry,
"Alright then,"

the teacher came in and told us what we were doing with this hell day, but I didn't listen. I was just thinking about other stuff."Are you ready for this fun day, Fender?" joes said happily,Excuse me, fun? Does he like sportdays? How

" If I have to be honest, no, I always hated gym or sportsdays."Oh, I'm sure you will like this, I promise! And I know you didn't listen but we have football first." Oh god, no, I'm not good at football, but he promised it will be fun, but I don't believe it."Okay," our group walked to the football field to start the game with another group from another class.

I see angelo in that team.and I walked over to him. "Hey man, I already hate this day." "Same, I'm in a group with shit people that were in my class last year. "That's shit man" I said to him and walked back to my group.Joes greeted me yet again with a smile. What does Joes have with smiling that much. But i smiled back this time.

After the sportday (I'm too lazy but we had to make foto's for an event or smth at school so skip to that and yet again still Fenders POV)

"Okay, children, you need to pair in a group of 2 or 3" the teacher said . And I could feel Joes's eyes at me. "Yes, joes, I'll be your partner with it," and yes again, he smiled. I grabbed my phone and opened my camera "Okay what do we need to do again?" I wasn't listening to the teacher again."we need to make pictures of some angles so that it looks like something.i dont actually know."

(I don't know how to explain it, but i will try my best it's like if someone lays or sits down from a distance and someone *stands* on them)

"Okay nice were gonna ruin this thing." "yea " he smiled again. Why does this human smile so much. I saw his friend jelle walk by "ill be right back, joes."i said to him as I walked to jelle "its jelle, right?" "Yea, that's me. Whatsup?"Does Joes always smile that much?" "Not really why?" "he keeps on smiling it's ffucking creepy." "Sorry but I really don't know." It's okay. Then I felt a hand on my should, and I jumped a little. I turned around to see Joes "goddammit man could you both scare me like that jesus."

"Sorry, Fender, but we really need to make the picture now." Oh yea, right," I looked back at jelle, but he was gone well. Now it's me and Joes again.But then stella came."Hello guys came can I be your partner? I don't have anybody right now."Sure if Fender finds it okay to." They both looked at me "uhh yea, sure?."

"Wonderfull I already have some ideas !" She said and took Joes's arm and walked away with him, leaving me behind. Okay. I walked after them. Hmm, Joes doesn't smile anymore he looks annoyed. "Uhh Joes, you okay, dude?" I asked him "Hm oh yea, don't worry, Fender. " he was clearly lying.

After making the pictures

Stella's POV (sadly)

Can't that Fender guy just shut up for a moment? Geez. I just wanted to be alone with Joes to make the pictures. Ugh! "Uhm, Joes, can you come with me real quick without Fender?"

"Oh sure?" Finally. I grabbed his arm and walked away with him(again)
"So what do you want?." "Nothing special, just wanted some time alone with you." He looks at me confused."Why?." "Idk just for fun.

Joes's POV

Well, now I have to spend time with her..  "Can I maybe have your number, joes?" I don't even know that wel why would I, I didn't even gave Fender my number "uhm isn't it to early to do that I mean I don't know you that well and stuff" she looks at me with an annoyed look what's wrong with her?( a lot of things) "fine" I wanne get away from her back to Fender "I'm gonna go back to Fender.. " i said to her, walking away and ignoring what she said

Fenders POV

I saw joes walking back finally, but without stella. "Where's stella?." "Oh, she's gone. Don't worry about her." Okay?? " What did you guys talk about?." "Oh, she wanted my number, but I don't know her that good, so I didn't give her it." It isn't  even the one week, and she's already asking for his number. Geez

"Well, schools over, so I see you later?." "Oh yea, bye Joes." "Bye! " And yet again, he smiled.

(Gay)