chatper 3 the burps

-917 words

(The brups was a friend group name, so yea, anyways, enjoy and drink some water, perhaps.)

Gabriella's POV(it's me :] )

Me,jelle, Fender ,joes and stella have known each other for a time now, so I came up with an idea. A group name for us named the burps is just a funny name that we can laugh at.

"Heh guys," I said while walking to the group to tell them the name for our group "helloooo" stella said. "I have an idea for a group name for us!" They all looked at me."Maybe we can have the name the burps?." They all looked away for a moment at each other and then agreed to its "okay. Now we need a WhatsApp group." Joes said while making the group chat on his phone. "Shit, I forgot to ask you for ur numbers." "You idiot." jelle said while giving his number to joes and the others did it to

F-fender
Je-jelle
Jo-joes

                        The burps🥕
----------------------------------------------------------
F:"Why a carrot?"

Jo:"it's funny."

Je:"suree"

Jo:"it is funny idiot"

Je:"it isn't."

----------------------------------------------------------
"You're stupid."  "Oh shut up, ur stupid." Jelle and joes were arguing for the next 10 mins,"you guys done?" Fender asked them, but they ignored him and continued arguing
"I don't think they will stop." "Mhm."
"Okay, okay, you to shut up,"

Fender said, standing between the two."he started it!." "I don't care who started it. Just shut up, please." "Fine, but we keep the carrot. " "yea yea" Okay, finally, they stopped. Wait a minute, where's stella? "Uhm guys, where's stella?." "I don't know." Godammit now, we gotta find her to you know what no idc.

Fenders POV

"Soo, are we gonna find her?." Joes asked. To be honest, I'm happy she's gone. I don't know why, but I have a feeling that Stella's bad news "I say no." gabriella said without hesitation."I agree. I just wanne enjoy our last 10 minutes lunch break."Okay then, we all begin to talk about stuff again, but joes just kept staring at me and smiling.

Is he okay? Anyways, me and the yea burps are gonna go to the city after school, or we are going to throw eggs over a fence. "So what's the plan about the eggs because I have some rotten eggs at my house? Don't ask why, thank you."
"I know a place where we can do it. it's close to my house it's not far away from school." "Okay than that's settled wait gabriella do you have the eggs with you rn?" jelle asked, looking at gabriella."Of course, why wouldn't I have it with me?." And yet again, joes kept staring at me again.

After school(Still Fenders POV)

"Okay, you guys ready?." "Yup, " they said "alright follow me, " I said as I began to bike cycle to the place "Soo who's gonna film it?." "I will, " joes said without hesitation. Stella still isn't with us, but who cares. Anyways, we are at the house now where I throw lots of stuff over a fence "Okay Joes get your camera ready gabriella give me the eggs, and jelle your gonna throw some to "

They all did their thing "Okay ready?" Joes asked, looking  straight(gay) in my eyes. I swear to god he wanted to wink at me, but he didn't "you we are" "3.2.1 okay go!" Me jelle threw the rotten eggs, and we all run away from the fence before we get caught.

"That was FUCKING AWESOME" jelle said with the goofyist smile I have ever seen in my entire life "I know right I always do this but than with rocks and other stuff" I said still running. After 5 minutes of running, we stopped at my house. "Does someone need to pee or want water?"

"Nope but i think I need to go," gabriella said, okay she doesn't live in the same city as us, so yea, she gotta bike cycle far, and the sam eis for jelle "Same" said it jelle has to go to. "Alright, see you guys later then?" "Yea, byee!" They both say while waking back to the place where they left their bikes at.

Okay, it's me and Joes now. Maybe he doesn't act weird? "Soo, what do you want to do?." And as always, that man fucking smiled "maybe we can play on my PlayStation?" "Sure!." We both walked into my house and walked up to my room. "Don't mind the mess. Haven't cleaned in a long time."I don't mind. My room is messy too, so I'm used to it, "  " Alright then, so which game do you wanne do?." I asked him, turning on my PlayStation "maybe minecraft haven't  played that in a long time" "Sure we can do that" I started minecraft made a server for us and we played.

"LOOK OUT THERES A CREPPER AT OUR BASSEE ATTACK ITT!" joes screamed and laughed at the same time as I tried to kill the creeper. "AHHHHH," I heard him scream

-stoutebaby18 falled to his death -

"BAHAHHAHAHA " "SHUT UP I THOUGHT THERE WAS WATER," he said, putting the controller down and tickling me."HAHAHAH STOPPPPP." "AND NOWS NOT FUNNY HA?" He said between laughs. After 5 minutes, he stopped. "Thank you. I almost died."Oh, sorry, hehe," he then looked at the time on his phone. "Oh shit I gotta go Fender sorry" "it's okay, man, see you tomorrow. Bye." "Bye, Fender!"