Puddle.

We haven't seen the terribly made clone in a while, I write a letter to Kah everyday, I hope our son is doing alright!

I can't wait to see me little boy again.

Me, Alhaitham and Kaveh are looking at a puddle of ... Whatever it is, me and Kaveh pinch our noses due to the smell, it doesn't help due to the heat.

"We should get Dottore" Alhaitham suggested.

"That was suppose to be my clone" He sighs.

It appears Dottore is already here.

"I came looking for my missing... Experiment, what a terrible way to handle my things" He grits his teeth.

No wonder he's involved he's pissed someone messed with his things, usually he's not that bothered however, due to him doing this for years it may feel like a personal attack to him.

I hum, Kaveh stood behind Alhaitham hiding from Dottore.

"I will ... Punish who ever went and stole my property" He growled I hold onto Alhaitham's hand and so did Kaveh.

"Well is there anything we can do?" Kaveh asked.

"Paimon" I stated.

Everyone looked at me with confusion.

"Once paimon starts talking she doesn't stop therefore, we could find out what happened" I explained.

Everyone agreed, I sigh in relief.

I went to find Paimon by herself.

"Paimon hey" I greeted.

"Hello {name}" she shouted.

I grit my teeth "I heard someone broke into Dottore's lab" I said, she begins to sweat.

"Well traveler said she needed to go to Dottore for information it's not like she took anything or anything" She exclaimed.

"I never said she did in fact I didn't say anything about taking things" I factually said.

"ahhh, of course I screwed it she told me not to say anything about the jar she took" Paimon then slapped her hands over her mouth.

I smile and walk away.

She rushed away as I go back to our group.

"She wouldn't stop talking and Lumine did steal something from Dottore" I whispered.
Dottore huffed as he crossed his arms.

"What do we do?" I ask.

Alhaitham hummed "We need to gain actual physical evidence"

I smile.

"I think I might know someone however, I'll need to write a letter to him" I said.

Alhaitham and Kaveh looked at me with a raised brow and looking confused while Dottore stood there thinking while swirling liquid in a vile.

"I don't doubt that, however since I am a fatui harbinger I may have to stop you from getting to close, depending on what you find" Dottore muttered as he turned his head walking away.

I sigh, Alhaitham looks over at kaveh and glared "Let of of me" Kaveh gulps and let's go, he notices Dottore has left so he sighs and relief.

"That guy really scares me" Kaveh mutters.
I chuckle and pat his back, he then looked around and waved us good bye, which I waved back.

I look at Alhaitham and put my head against his arm, I sigh out of exhaustion, Alhaitham uses his other hand to pat my head as he chuckled out of amusement.

"Well let's go back to our hotel and we can de-stress" He whispers into my ear, I shudder as I turn away.

"Later, after tea" I mutter as I walk away, back to our hotel, when Alhaitham closes the door I take off my shoes and lie on the bed and groan.

I lie on my stomach and put my face into the pillow, I felt the bed shift as arms wrapped around me.
I groan, I hear Alhaitham laugh so I turn to my side to face Alhaitham, he smiles at me as he runs his hand and fingers through my hair.

"What are you laughing about?" I question as I squint my eyes at him.

He looks me in the eyes"At your cuteness, you become to grumpy when your tired, you look like a puppy that hasn't been given her food yet"

"Woof!" I bark jokingly, he stares at me before kissing my lips gently.