Interrupt

Just as soon as Alhaitham was about put his dick inside, a loud knock could be heard through out the house.

He sneered then looked back at me biting my shoulders and knock, however the knock didn't stop.

He groaned "I'll be back don't move or I won't be so gentle"he whispered. Getting up from the he pulls up his pants and goes to answer the door.

I could hear the voices from downstairs, until I heard the creaking of the stairs.

Oh no, oh no, please don't come in please don't come in please.

However, the bedroom door slowly opens, I see a tuff of ginger hair.

"I didn't know you guys were into this" Childe commented with a smirk on his face.

I sigh through my nose, can you please untie me" I asked.

He shrugs "I don't know can I?" He smirked.

I look away from him, I hear the footsteps come towards me, oh he actually is letting me.

I sit up and rub my rope burned wrists.

"Can you please get out I'm going to change" I said looking at the door.

He laughs quietly "really, I'm literally Infront of you and you're naked I don't think that matters now" he replied.

I gulp, he's right, I go to our shared dresser, I pick out shorts and Alhaitham's shirt.

Childe frowns and turns away from me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He turns back to me, his eyes hold great amusement.

"I'm trying to figure how you haven't noticed" he said, he then walked out of the room and back down stairs.

I follow him down to see Lumine, Paimon and Alhaitham.

"Hey, why did you come visit?" I asked walking to Alhaitham and hugging his waist which he rests his arm around my shoulders.

"We had a commission near by so we thought that we would come visit, we met Childe on the way here" Paimon screeched.

I nod "We interrupted them, doing . . . Important business" Childe stated.
My face gets hot.

Alhaitham looks down at me with anger he leans down and whispers "you let him see you?!"

I whisper back "I was tied up and he just came into the room, I thought it was you".

He growls he stands back up straight, Childe looks at me with concern.

He knows something yet he won't tell me.

This is so frustrating.

Now that I think about it, I've known Alhaitham to get angry with me so much.

Is it the academia maybe not.

I don't, I can't seem to think as to what could have made Alhaitham's behaviour change.

Was it the accident, Lumine hasn't stopped looking at me the whole time.
That's a bit suspicious, she has no reason to look over me, is she still after Alhaitham, isn't there drama going on with Dottore and the tree?

I sigh through my nose, I'm confused, she says she's looking for her brother yet there's no questions or missing posters.

Something's going and I want to find out and I am GOING to find out.