Favour

We met up with Collei on the way there, she showed us the way to tighnari.

He's sat at a desk, studying a fungus, drawing it and labeling it.

"Master Tighnari, you have visitors" Collei said.

He turns around his eyes softens at us he told Collei to leave them here and to carry on with her studies which she agreed.

"What brings you here {name}? And your son too?" He asked.

"Alhaitham's acting weird his behaviour has drastically changed" I answered.

"Daddy never time me anymore" Kah added.

He hums "When was this"

"After we got home from Liyue"
I gulp, I place Kah on the bed telling him to stay there.

He hums "Well if you need some where to stay you can stay here but you have to pull your weight"

I nod "Yeah I know, I can clean, cook look after children" I said.

He nods in acknowledgement"Well you could teach the children"

"Yes anything I just needed to get away from Alhaitham, he's been weird, I don't understand what's going on him though, Who is Lumine really?" I rambled.

"She is a traveller who thinks she can get and manipulate anyone however some of us are too smart and have common sense to not fall for it"he responded.

"I thought she's.."

"Nice, charming, hardworking?" He interrupted

I nod "Yea"

He chuckled "Well if he comes to get you look at his body language and eyes"

"I'll let you get used to the place and rest then I'll come and get you in the morning, introduce you to everyone then I'll let you know what to do" Tighnari stated before going out

"mama what's wrong with daddy?" He asked.

"He's, I" I pause I don't know what to say to him.

"I don't know honey, I'm sorry" I apologize looking at him.

I hear him sniffle, I go down to his level and hug him, he hugs back, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Does daddy not love us anything?" He asked.

"Loves us he's just going through a hard time at the moment darling, he's just stressed and he's putting it on us" I said.

"I may not know what going on with him but I know he'll come back to his normal self" I stated rubbing his back, he could hear him hiccup.

"Why don't you sleep for now, I'll wake you up" I suggested, he nods moving away from my shoulder, he lies down on the bed I put my cloak over him, making sure he's warm and comfortable.

"I love you mama" He whispered.

He's adorable I'm glade he's my son, I stroke his hair.

"I love you too" he smiles dozing off.

I wish I didn't put him in a position like this, it's not fair on him, I know he misses his dad but I felt unsafe around him, I didn't want anything to happen to our son either.

I sigh and huff, I wait for Kah to go to sleep.

I hope you turn back to normal Alhaitham.