Chapter ?: What happened in hell? Part 2

Começar do início

Y/N: "Aahh~

Y/N: "Aahh~... There's no better feeling then to know that one was involved in the deaths of hundreds by arming a maniac with an Airship... So... where was i..."

Y/N used the next few hours to integrate and install the him given parts to the Teleport Gate. He also tried to contact Zim,

Y/N: "Zim. I got the parts we needed. How's it looking on your end with the Power Source?"

There was only static.

Y/N: "Zim? Little bro, are you there?"

Still static.

This was the moment where Y/N got worried. Very worried.
Some people say that he was way to overprotective towards Zim.

But wouldn't you do everything too to keep your family safe?

Y/N scanned for Zim's signal. It was very weak. There. But weak. He decided to get to higher ground to get Zim's signal more clearly.

So he ran out of the Warehouse and climbed the highest building he could find. A Mansion.

He climbed up to the roof. Trying to get a clear signal.

He got interupted as he saw someone stepping on the balcony.

A familiar face...

Y/N: "What the fuck?"

The bird like person turned around, it was Octavia.

O: "Uh.... hi?... What the hell are you doing on our roof?"

Y/N: "Lost the signal to my little brother. Needed a higher position."

O: "Alright?... How long are sitting there?"

Y/N: "Just got here."

O: "Oh okay. So you didn't heard any yelling then..."

Y/N: "Yelling?"

O: "Sigh... yes... My parents are currently fighting and yelling at eachother on a daily basis... You ever had the same proplem?"

Y/N: "That would imply that i knew my parental units."

Octavia raised an eyebrow.

O: "You... never knew your parents?"

Y/N: "No. Never saw 'em... I grew up on my own at the Military. I teached myself how to read, eat, fight... about everything. But that also doesn't mean that i'm without a family..."

O: "You mentioned your brother."

Y/N smiles.

Y/N: "Yes... We... we are not related by blood. I found him when we were younger. And... eversince then... no one could part us... I adopted him when i was old enough and... eversince he's the only family i have. And trust me... i do everything... to keep him save... everything..."