Before anyone could answer an alarm had caused the classroom to go on lock down. Present Mic merely shut his textbook and look at the class, who were ready for a fight.

"Sit back down, it's probably the media again."

Once he was done speaking, as if on cue, the entire school had trembled and shook everyone inside. Present Mic was now serious and contacted Nezu.

"What's going on? Is this another Mei incident?"

In the principals office. Nezu, sitting in his office chair, looked out his window seeing the rapidly growing purple mist.

["I'm afraid not. It appears that we have, yet another, Yagi Incident. We shouldn't worry yet, be sure to be ready though."]

Mentally groaning Present Mic hung up and turned back to Class 1A.

"Don't be alarmed, it's the daily routine of checking the security system, it'll all be done soon enough."

Resuming the lesson, like Present Mic had said, the alarms had stopped and the class was back to normal. Except for a few who had overheard Present Mic.

Masumi Yagi, older sister of Izuku Yagi, has heightened senses that allows her to eavesdrop easily. With her only her ears she can hear a person faintly whispering around seven to eight meters away. However with her eyesight and nose she can track anyone and anything with a simple glance and whiff. There are downsides, some bad and some horrible, if she over exerts on any sense for longer than thirty seconds she will lose the ability to use that sense.

Katsuki Bakugo, lover of Masumi, he used to be Izuku's tormentor using his quirk, which is nothing special. His palms generate a liquid more commonly known as nitroglycerin, he can detonate the violent liquid with a literal flick of his wrist, the major downside is if his palms are wet he can't produce his spicy sweat.

Kyouka Jirou, you've met her already, and she is actually Izuku's first friend. Glancing around she saw that Momo and Denki were the only few people who are real friends.

You may be confused and probably wondering what had all happened?

Well, for that, we need to go back.

Back to when Izuku had just been enrolled into UA's General Education course, soon later being exiled.

*Flashback*

We see a younger Izuku being dropped off at the local playground. Masumi quickly rushed off to join Katsuki's side while Izuku went to enjoy the sandpit.

It was a nice way for him to enjoy silence. A place where he can wonder in his own mind, but a surprise had been waiting for him, as his eyes landed on a girl with short violet hair.

Seeing the girl already playing Izuku slowly approached her before making himself known.

"H-Hi..m-my name is Izuku Yagi, what's yours?"

Turning her head Izuku was smitten with her dark purple eyes, his cheeks quickly brightened, with a smile she greeted him back.

"Kyouka Jirou, nice to meet ya Yagi!"

The two went on to spend their time together in the sandpit. Izuku had learned about music and instruments while Kyouka gained new knowledge on her favorite heroes.

The day soon ended and the two had to bid each other goodbye. Izuku didn't want to forget her, he never wanted to forget her eyes, turning to Kyouka his eyes brightened with determination.

"J-Jirou-san, I-I promise...that I'll be y-your hero!"

It was her turn for her face to quickly blush, clinking her jacks together nervously, she met Izuku's determination with her own.