Chapter 5: Lullaby Bye

Zacznij od początku

Mario kicked the door right out of his way. "MARIO DOES THINGS TIME!"

Four jumped up and crashed right into the wall. "AAAAAAAAA-"

Mario: "...Oh... You were in here."

Four: "LEAVE!!"

Mario: "Dude... I have a silly video to make right now though."

Four got up. "...Right- I'll just... go." He swiftly exited the room.

With no question, Mario hopped right into his seat. "LET'S-A GOOOO!!!" One click on the keyboard, and he would have been ready to go. Blue emitted from the screen instead of the nice windows background colors. "What?" Click. Click. Click. Nothing working still. He rotated away from his computer. "FOURRR THIS COMPUTER IS BROKENN-" A figure quickly knocked Mario out of his seat. "OOF-" It then gripped the computer with its dusty hands. Oh... Three.

Three: "HHRRNNM... HE CAN'T GET THIS." After some struggle, he got the tech unplugged and vanished off into the ceiling vent.

Mario sat up from the spot he crashed in. "... What just happened??"

---

Throughout the following weeks, Four kept declining invitations and other things, but it wasn't because he was busy with something. The crew visited the castle regardless since they all shared one specific goal. They even had connected some dots, recognizing that just maybe... the "rodent" used the old basement, and maybe he was onto Four. Either way, they kept trying to drive out Three with various methods. From small talks, pipe bombs, to whole nukes. Needless to say, the nukes were the most effective. All their efforts were pretty futile though, either Three didn't listen or left just in time. Another thing to note is that the tech in the castle kept disappearing, and random knuckles kept popping up everywhere. After so many attempts, Mario threw his fists. "WILL HE EVER LEAVE? ALSO WHERE'S FOUR TO HELP US?"

--

Four was just avoiding the crew the whole time, running off to other rooms and such. The "rodent" kept following him though, the eerie whispers and red eyes coming along with it. It was scaring him immensely. It won't leave no matter what, even after the annoying castle implosions. At times the crew would fall into the room he was in, so he would have to hide as fast as he could from them. Many times he didn't hide in time. They even told him it was Three that was doing it. Was it though? It couldn't have been. Then again, where was he?! Was he taken away?

---

It has been over a week now. Four was just sitting in the kitchen, which had all of its appliances yanked from it, when One had barged into the room.

One: "Come on!! Oh... you're here?"

Four was caught right before he even had the chance to move. He ashamedly nodded. "Yeah..."

One: "How long have you been here for?!"

Four stared at his hands. "...A couple hours?"

One: "Yeah." He pointed a gun at the vent hole. "You know, we've been trying to get Three out of these vents for a while now.

Four: "It can be anyone up there you know?"

One: "You're right... but Mario claims to have seen and heard him." He shot right into the vents.

Three: "F—"

One reloaded his gun. "...It even kind of sounds like him."

Four lowered his head. "Oh... Well I'm just going to uhm... go to the bathroom real quick." He slid out of the room only to find the whole crew outside. "WHAT THE- WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING HERE?!?!"