Chapter 11.) The Final Fight

(Storm POV)
Me and Luna stood in the darkness. It was like a cone around us and our opponent. We stood there thinking we were just led into there trap like animals.
"Grad you could make it you two. You were very foolish! You walked straight into my trap." He said cheerfully.
He smirked, "now let's have some fun!" I was lifted off my feet.
"Hey you bitch let me down!" I screamed. But I looked down at Luna. She was frozen still, her eyes were open so much it looked like she witnessed a death.
"LUNA!" He screamed looking at her. Her face was still.
"Oh your partner Luna there is in my spell too! She is frozen so she can't even move a muscle. And again, my plan worked!" He said laughing. Luna's look scared the shit out of me. It was horrifying how scared she looked. I never saw her like this. A moment later she started blinking. But before I could say anything I was super high in the air. I was close to the top of the cone. But that girl Jess came and kicked her down to the ground. I tied to speak but nothing came out.
"My daughter Jess uses cursed magic. She uses forget though. Now Jess... Deal with her."
"Yes papa." She nodded and punched Luna. I tried to scream to Luna to fight but she looked at me, smiling. It was my looked... I looked so concerned I guess it knocked some sense into her and she started fighting the girl. Finally I sighed, well tried. The man stopped using his magic and I closed my eyes. Air pushed me until I was on the ground. But I got back up... I wasn't going to give up already.
"Nice ice boy but can you handle this." Rocks flew up off the ground and came speeding at me. I dodged all of them. Must have been my lucky day. I was ready now!
"Ice make...Spear!" I came charging at him with the spear. But I stopped. I forgot that he could freeze me! I heard footsteps creep up at me. It was Luna. She looked at me and smiled.
"Hey ice brain, I found out his secret. I will get you back to fighting in a few seconds." She walked off toward the guild master.
"Fire dragon... Wing attack!" She screamed. He decided to block this attack with borders outside of the cone. I was in frozen.
"Told you ice boy! He can only freeze you and can't use other attacks. So if I make him use a different attack, you become un frozen!" She looked over still doing the same smile as before. I ran over next to her.
"I'm all fired up now!" She yelled. God she is suck a daddy's girl.
"Fire dragon Iron fist!" She said and ran over at him so fast he couldn't even see where she was. All you saw was a fire filled fist running. Then I saw her punch him to the ground.
"Ice make arrow!" I yelled and shot the man with 2 arrows. He froze them in place.
"My turn to have some fun!" He said and lifted up Luna and pushed her into the ground a few times. After that she was laying on the ground motionless.
"LUNA!" I ran over to make sure she was ok. Well at least breathing. She was. I was pissed with this guy.
"No one messes with my flame brain!" I screamed, "ice make hammer!" The hammer hit him over and over.
"We're not done yet! Ice make cannon!" The cannon hit him. I felt a warm hand be put on my elbow. It was Luna.
"Hey ice brain, I didn't know I was your flame brain." She smiled at me blushing right after she said that. Crap I didn't even realize it.
"Fire dragon Brilliant flame!" When it hit him he was out. We both were so happy. That night we decided to sleep in the hotel.
"Hey Storm, what did you mean by my flame brain?" Luna asked.
"Your mine." I said blushing and kisses her. I stopped and looked away.
"Uh sorry..." But she looked over at my and kissed me. That night was the best one ever.