Chapter 2.) Luna...

(Storm POV)
I walked into my room in the famous hotel in Bismo. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I wondered about Luna, if she was ok and safe. I closed my eyes and saw Luna staring at me and smiling, her bright pink cheeks that match her hair. I smiled, but then she started to cry, and I couldn't do anything but I never what to see her cry!

Flashback,
When me and Luna were about 4 her parents went on mission so she stayed at our house. We were up in my room playing with blocks and talking. It started rain hours ago but around 7:30 pm the lights went out. She started crying.
"Hey Luna what's wrong?" I asked her.
"I-I-I'm scared o-of the d-d-dark" she responded while whimpering. I hugged her and let go.
"Hey I got something to help..." I walked over to my bed and slipped my hand under the bed and grabbed a flash light. I walked over to her and turned it on. And all I saw was tears. But she smiled and hugged me tightly not letting go.
"Thank you Storm, your my hero." And I just hugged her back and wiped her tears. I never wanted to see them again. She was in pain and scared and her tats showed that... Never again I promised myself.

Present time
I can't help Luna! She can't cry that's not who she is! Then I opened my eyes and saw some tears flowing down my face.
"Luna..." I whispered "Where are u, please don't cry where ever u are, don't cry." Wait, why am I thinking about this! Why every night now have I been seeing Luna. I felt my face heat up. Why... I can't love her... She and I don't agreed that we are strictly partners when we started working together. Why didn't I bring her with me. She is probably worried sick. I covered my face and thought how stupid I was for not bringing her. I laid down and closed my eyes and fell asleep.