Chapter 7.) The Library Meet Up

(Luna POV)
It was about 9:30 pm. I was at the train station waiting for the train to Mongolia which was in the morning. I had no shelter now that Storm... Why am I even thinking about that ass. He totally forgot about his best friend/partner! But, why be suck a bum.. I guess I can find some information on the dark guild while I wait. I walked to the library and found some books on the dark guild.

(Storm POV)
I woke up on the floor. All I could remember was that girl... Did she say her name... I got up and found the ring that was smashed on the floor, it said 'Luna, the goddess of Fi-" the rest I couldn't find. I'm guessing fire because the ring had flames on it. I want to know what's up with that chick. But she left already shit. I should start working and getting research on the guild. I decided to walk to the closest library in town and find some information there. But the weird thing was, the library said someone has all the books and is in the building but doesn't know where. I sighed and said I would look around and see if I could ask the person to borrow some books. The librarian didn't mind so I walked around for a bit on the first floor. Nothing so I guess their on the top floor. I walked upstairs and saw it was that girl, uh Luna! She had the books and was reading them. I knew there was no other library in town with information about the guilds here. I just decided to act cool and ask for the books.
"Hello miss, I was looking for some of those books... Can I borrow some?" I asked her.
"Uh sure I should tell you what I read so far so you don't have to read these or at least pay a lot of attention. The guilds name is Spiral Hell, they are one of the strongest dark guilds. The one member Jess is the daughter of the guild master. That's as far as I got." I couldn't believe how calm she was to me! I just kicked this psycho out of the hotel and she is acting as if I'm her friend.
"Thank you Luna." I said and sat down and collected the books as she got up. I saw there were tears in her eyes.
"No problem Storm..." She turned around to walk down the stairs and I saw she had the fairy tail guild mark. Is that how she knows me? Before I could ask she was gone. I got to reading still thinking about that girl.

(Luna POV)
I slept on a bench for the night at the train station. I felt so awkward when I saw Storm at the library. But I couldn't think about it much. My train was here. I got up out of my seat and was about to hop on the train when someone grabbed me. That's when I passed out. Once I woke up I was greeted by the guild Spiral Hell.