𝕐/𝕟 𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝

It's a normal day for y/n at school. She is a sincere student. She knows how to balance fun and studies. Not even study but she is good at other activities too. Her friendly behavior attracts other students.

She always makes herself sit at the last-second bench in the left row. So that no one will bother her while she is studying and yes so that she can enjoy the view outside from the big glass window

Like every other student, she wakes up in the morning for school, does some exercise, does her morning routine, and dress up for school.
Like this. 👇👇

And went off to school

She usually walks to her school
..........................

When she enters her classroom.
Her friend came to her. They did some chit-chat.

Lily: y/n u know I heard that our school has given admission to some boys, and they are going to study with us....I also heard that they all are so handsome. Uhmmm... anyways let's see who are they..

Y/n: ahh why are you telling me this .. ugly or handsome doesn't matter.. I am not meant for any boy or u can say no boy is meant for me.

**Bell rings**

Lily sits next to y/n

The teacher cames in.

Teacher: so my dear students. How are you today? Hopefully good. Before I start my lesson, I want you to meet them. They are new to your school.
From today onwards they will be your classmates. Be friends with them.
😊😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
So come in.... you all

************************************

Our boys will enter in the next part. It will be a rocking entry.

************************************