My Frst Stream On My Own.

Continuing from where I left of in the last chapter. I woke up in my bed at home. I'm was so confused. I went downstairs and checked to see if anybody was downstairs. Nobody. I went upstairs to check. Tommy and Tubbo were asleep in Tommy's room. I went onto Snapchat to ask why we were home since we weren't  supposed to come home for another week.
Y/n:
Why did I wake up in my bed and not in the caravan???

Ranboo:
Bc Tommy was worried abt u since u practically drowned.

Y/n:
Okey, why is Tubbo here too???

Tubbo:
I wanted to stay the night to make sure you'd be okay.

Y/n:
Okkk okey.
I got a call from my bsf Katie.
K-Katie.
Y-Y/n.

K-Omg hiiii girl!!!
Y-hiii bestie!!
K-heard you almost drowned.
Y-heheh yea.
K-well you're alive now so it's all good.
Y-yeah, oh also.
K-what tell me???
Y-I think I have a crush on Tommy's s friend Tubbo.
K-OMG YOU LIKE TUBBO!?!?
Y-yes I do now be quiet.
K-alright, I gtg cya.
Y-cya.
She then hung up. I was bored so I decided to do my first Live stream. Chat- Omg hi y/n!! Can you sing???? Pls sing!!! We wanna hear you sing!!
"Alright,alright I'll sing." I said and grabbed my guitar. "When we were kids in VoIP, when we get older I'll marry you. He told me. But now you work in an office, nine 'till' fives not the best I'll be honest. If you could change a single thing, you'd make it you and not him. Cause he's in my bed and your in my twitch chat." He's got my keys and your just a doormat. He's got social skills, all you did was pay the bills. I'll make the most of him cause I move on pretty bloody quick oh-oh. My new boyfriend's an Angel. Yeah, you've met Jared (course you've met Jared) The one who took me away from you. We hit it off instantly, and I couldn't stop telling you. You've seen his jawline,Shoulders and muscles. Push against his fashion sense. You've thought about what he looks like nude and say you're not gay. Cause I'm living the dream (living the dream) from back when we were 17. How on earth can you be saved? When your just one click away from insane. You just think that you deserve, a little bit of what you earned. Your not gonna make another scene. Like the one you made when you were 23, means your not allowed in Disney world." I sung. Chat-omg did she just sing her 'your new boyfriend' from the girls pov?? That was so good. Your voice is amazing. "Tysm for the compliments chat." I said. "I think I'm gonna end stream there." I said and ended my stream.

Authors note: I'm aware this chapter is pretty boring okay.