Do I Love Him?

Continuing from where I left of last chapter. I woke up to Tubbo cuddling me. I pushed him off gently. I grabbed my phone and went into the sitting area and went onto Snapchat to see if anyone had messaged me. I had 9 messages all from the gc that Tommy added me to the other day.
I went onto the gc and saw this:
Ranboo:
You won't believe what I just saw!!!

Tommy:
Omg what was it???

Wilbur:
Tell.

Ranboo:

Tommy:IS THAT MY SISTER AND TUBBO CUDDLING?!?!?

Tommy:
IS THAT MY SISTER AND TUBBO CUDDLING?!?!?

Wilbur:
Lovers.

Ranboo:
@Wilbur I know right! Lol I ship 'em.

Wilbur:
Same.

Tommy:
We all do lol.
"RANBOO!" I shouted. He came outa his bedroom and came into the sitting area. "What?" He asked. "Why did you take a picture of me and Tubbo cuddling?" I asked. "Bc it was cute." He said and went back to his bedroom. I got a notification and checked it.
Tubbo:
Um Ranboo did ya have to take that picture???

Ranboo:
Yep👍.

Y/n:
Fuck you Ranboo.

Ranboo:
I'd rather you fucked your bf Tubbo.

Y/n:
I- okey 1: that was disgusting and 2: we aren't dating we're just friends. I don't have feelings for him anyway.

Tommy:
Don't lie.

Y/n:
Oh shut up. You like Wilbur.

Tomm:
I'm not gay 💀.

Y/n:
Still.
"Can we go to the beach?!" I shouted so everyone in the caravan could hear. "Sure!" Wilbur shouted back and came into the sitting area and began to drive again. ~Time skip~ We arrived at a beach. I went into my bedroom to get changed but Tubbo was in there. "Tubbo can you get out so I can get changed?" I asked. "Ye sure." He said and left the room.
I got changed into this:

I got outa the caravan and ran to the seas

I got outa the caravan and ran to the seas. I was swimming around in the sea when I heard someone call my name; "Y/N!" I got outa the sea and ran to the caravan. "Did one of you call me?" I asked the boys. "No, why?" Wilbur asked. "Because I heard someone call my name." I replied. "It was probably Tubbo. He went off earlier." Ranboo said. "Okey." I said and ran back to the sea. "Y/n!" Tubbo screamed as he lent on my shoulders causing my head to go under water. I was panicking. "Y/n stop panicking!" Tubbo shouted. But I couldn't hear him. My whole body was completely under water.Black. Everything went black...
I woke up. "What happened?" I asked. "You practically drowned." Wilbur said. "Are you okay?? I'm sorry, this is my fault I didn't mean to harm you." Tubbo said, tears streaming down his cheeks. I hugged him tightly. "It's fine. I survived and that's the main thing. Please don't cry." I said while hugging him. Tubbo stopped crying. We all went back into the caravan.
I got changed into this:

I laid down on the bed and fall asleep

Authors note: if you're enjoying this story and want another chapter, chapter 5 will be published in 30-60 minutes or so.