Space Invaders Part 2

Mine Pov-

So just a Recap Me, Ray, and Henry are in Space on a space station to recuse Jim Dickens and Logan Dill that are trapped by Jim Dickens's Daughter name Kelsey who had trapped them in their chambers on the Space Station, Why? well, I don't know because I'm having a Panic Attack due to My past of being Winter Angel, I was forced to kill people but kill little kids and men it was something that haunts Me now so I crumbled to the floor vision was hazy, coldness fill my body "Lady Danger?! Captain Man, what is going on?" Henry asked while Ray walked away from Henry and Jim, Logan, and Kelsey to call Cail and Ava "Alright thanks, let her know that." Ray had come back to the side pulled out my phone, and called one person that could help me "Hey Doll, It's Bucky listen to my voice just breathe in and out, I'm right here." he said "Bucky I can't do it." I said back to him "Yes you can, you are my girl, Just trust me ok?" "ok, I'll trust you, Bucky," I said as I calmed down and got up. "You take it easy Doll?" "Yes of course Bucky, Bye" "Bye Bethany," he said I hung up the call and put my phone back into the pocket of my suit.

Now that was over I was able to come back to reality, We were able to deal with the issue at hand like why Jim's Daughter was up on Space Station and how she gets in the first place was a real Question. As I was hanging on to Ray's arm for support after my Panic Attack happened after Henry and Ray got hit back in the head by Kelsey shot a piece metal down miss me and though "Captain Man, And Kid Danger." she said "And Lady Danger." I said "You zip it! and Don't Move!" she yelled, "Ok look here Sweetie no talk to me." I growled under my breath, "Ok Kid let them out." "No, you can't do that?" She pleads "Why not?" "I put them in there for a reason!" she yelled this Girl was getting on my nerves,

Henry try to get past her to let them out, But Kelsey wouldn't him near them so why Henry and ray were getting shot, I got bored and went past her to let them while Henry and Ray talking to Kelsey about what they had bought on broad to test on the moon "Kittens!" The guys said, "Look Lady Danger Kittens." Ray said to me as I stopped to push the button well just Logan Her Dad I kept in his sleeping chamber, I walked over to hold one, and the kitten purred in my arms. Logan headed back to Jet, Meanwhile dealt with Jim Dicken "How could experiment on cute kittens, you a not a good father." I said as we loaded them into the jet to bring back Earth.

But all sudden Jim got out of the sleeping chamber and attack Henry and Ray "Kelsey come with me now." I grab her and taking back to Jet for safety "Stay here with Logan I'll be Right back." I said going back to see that Ray and Henry had hit something causing the oxygen to out, "What did you guys Do?" I was so confused "We have to get out the Space Station is going blow up!" Jim said, "Way to go you two." I said to Ray and Henry hitting them on the back head "Ow, Ok come on Kid let's go, you to Jim." Ray said as we headed back to the Jet making sure everyone was counted for "Alright I'm closing off the bridge to Space Station hang on." I said pushing the button and getting the heck out of Space and heading back to Earth.

Cail and Ava's pov

We got back to Swellveiw from a Mission from S.H.I.E.L.D and had to pick up Bucky Barnes to come to see Bethany and make sure she was ok from having Panic Attack in Space, We waited out by Old Windmill Barn sitting in our Car waiting for Ray, Henry, and RaBethany to land the Jet and it was until soon that we saw Jet getting ready to land on the ground and there was another car waiting for Jim and his daughter, another car for Logan as they walked out of the Jet and left the area. Then We saw Henry and Ray walk out of the Jet, "So how did it go?" We asked Henry and Ray "Went good and fun so much fun." they both said, "Please they acting like they never up space before." Bethany said as she was walking out with Bags in her hands and one over her shoulder, "Well we haven't until now." "Well I'm you two have fun then, I need spa day so bad." Bethany said hugging Henry and Ray "We are just happy you tag along with us." Ray said, We headed to the car where Ray and Henry put their bags.

Then as Bethany look over to the side to see Bucky "Hi there Doll, Miss me?" Bucky asked as Bethany ran over to him into his arms hugging him and spun her around "Yes! I did I thought you were in New York. What are doing here?" She asked, "Well, Nick Fury let me have a year off to see you Of course, Besides I couldn't stand one moment without seeing you." He'd said as they hugged each other as best friends would.  As we all headed back to Man Cave to Celebrate that we all together again and nothing bad would happen to us. or we'd thought so because some where in shadows lurk villains wanted to seek out Lady Danger, Captain Man and Kid Danger for their evil plans.