Wing it like witches

Start from the beginning

Luz: Fair enough.

Eda: You kids have fun. Vilador and I will be cheering from the sidelines.

Vilador: Cheering? More like complaining.

Eda: Same old Vilador. Alright, let's drop you off at the field, Y/n.

[Vilador and Eda drop off Luz and Y/n at the grudgby field.]

Y/n: Thanks, Eda and Vilador! You guys are the best.

Vilador: Yeah, yeah. Don't get too cocky now. And don't forget to duck when the balls start flying.

Eda: Take care, kiddos! Go show 'em what you're made of!

Y/n: You got it! Let's do this, Luz!

Luz: You bet! Grudgby, here we come!

[Eda and Vilador watch from the sidelines as Luz and Y/n join the game.]

Vilador: You know, this almost makes me miss the old days.

Eda: Almost?

Vilador: Alright, fine. It does. But don't let it go to your head.

Eda: Wouldn't dream of it. Go team!

Y/n: [Grabs the hair clip from Boscha's hand.] Wow, Boscha, you really have a talent for being obnoxious. Did you major in being a bully in Hexside University or did it come naturally to you?

Boscha: [Taken aback.] Who do you think you are, loser?

Y/n: [Grinning confidently.] I'm Y/n, the reigning champion of comebacks. But don't worry, I'll make sure to dumb it down for you.

Boscha: [Glaring.] You think you're so clever, don't you?

Y/n: [Mocking tone.] Well, it's not really a fair competition when I'm up against someone with a single-digit IQ.

Luz: [Chuckles.] Y/n's got you there, Boscha.

Gus: [Nods vigorously.] Yeah, you should take notes, Boscha. Y/n's roasting game is on point.

Willow: [Smiling.] You tell her, Y/n!

Teacher: [Trying to intervene.] Alright, alright, that's enough!

Y/n: [Turns to the teacher.] Sorry, sir. But it's hard not to respond when Boscha's acting like a prime example of what not to be.

Boscha: [Fuming with anger.] You'll pay for this, Y/n!

Y/n: [Raises an eyebrow, unimpressed.] Is that a threat or a promise, Boscha? Because I've seen scarier creatures in my sleep.

Boscha: [Grumbling, unable to come up with a response.] Ugh!

Luz: Don't worry, it's not like she can follow us around all day, right?

[Cut to Hexside's front steps. Gus, Luz, and Willow are covered in trash, their faces graffitied with insults.]

Luz: She followed us around all day. She literally followed us around all day!

Y/n: I can believe she would do this! I wanna strangle her!

Luz: Hey, Y/n, violence won't solve anything.

Willow: [Sighs.] I'm really sorry I pulled you guys into this. We should have just kept a low profile. Boscha could get away with murder if she wanted to.

Principal Bump: [Going down the stairs.] What's this? Boscha got away with murder? I can't say I approve, but at least she's trying new things. [Leaves.]

Luz: We will find a way out of this.

[Amity passes by the stairs, and Axol is by her side.]

Amity: (blushing) Oh, Luz! You're here! I mean, obviously you're here, this is school, and you go here now, with, uh, me... I've been talking for too long.