A Little Assistance from the Author

It just occurred to me that some of you may not be able to completely understand the way people are addressed in this story, so I'll clarify it for you. Before anything else though, you should know that I will not be using all the titles used in Japanese culture because that will just become too confusing for anyone. I'm going to use only a few Japanese titles to maintain at least the tiniest shred of authenticity. Here are those titles.

Sama: Lord/Lady. Used after the last name of a character (ex: Rengoku-sama) by their employees or servants.

Oyakata-sama: Master of an organization (like the Yakuza, that's what Google said), hence used by the Hashira to address the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps. To avoid confusion, he shall be called by this title only during direct conversations. Otherwise, in POVs and thoughts, he'll just be called Master.

San: Mr./Ms. Used after either the first name of a character (ex: Goichi-san, Kasumi-san) by a younger person who is extremely close to them (like Midori), or after their last name (ex: Uzui-san, Kocho-san) by their subordinates (like Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke).

Nii-san: Elder brother

Nee-san: Elder sister

Chan/Kun: Used after the first name of a character (ex: Tanjiro-kun, Midori-chan) by people older than them.

Onee-chan: Elder brother in a less formal manner. Will be used only by Nezuko to address Tanjiro and by Daki to address Gyutaro. And by two other characters to address Sanemi, you'll get it later on.

Bonus!
Mui-chan: Midori is the only one allowed to know Muichiro by this name. If anyone else calls him Mui-chan, he will Mist their ass into oblivion.

If any of you notice any mistakes in this, let me know.