Chapter 12 - Biting bullets

Začít od začátku

As I walk out of the bathroom , I notice that my right leg has fully healed ! I was so busy puking my guts out, talking to Scott and cleaning myself intensely. I didn't even know that my leg healed !

I ask , " Scott ! Is there a hair dryer in this room ? " When I look at Scott, I see him lying on the bed in his underwear... Fuck , he looks so hot ! He responds , " Yes , I plugged in the hair dryer for you. If you look to your left , you will see it on the pedestal. " He gets off the bed and walks up to me. We are inches away from each other. I say , " I'm sorry , for shouting at you. You were just trying to comfort me and --- " Before I could finish talking , Scott pulls me towards him and kisses me gently. He pulls away.

" Kate, I understand what you're going through. There is no need to apologize. I need to go and have a shower now. Before I go , I need to tell you this... After our fight , at my cabin I wanted to run after you, but I decided to let you cool off and I knew that you managed to get home safely. When you first transformed into a werewolf, I sensed that you transformed and I remembered your home address. I quickly came to your house and I met your parents. They told me everything that happened and they contacted ASD to find you. We wanted to make sure that you didn't harm anyone. Your parents stayed home, because they didn't want to hurt you or see you as a werewolf. It seemed like they were having a hard time , dealing with your powers. Anyway, they told ASD and I , to follow the trail that you left behind and when we have you , they will meet us at ASD headquarters. " , Scott says, feeling relieved.

Scott walks into the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. Wow ! It looks like I really hit the boyfriend jackpot ! I lie on the bed, admiring how much Scott cares about me...

Suddenly , I realize that I need to dry my hair. I use the hair dryer on the pedestal. Then , I decide to sleep , because I had an exhausting day...

I eventually wake up and I can see the rays of the sun , entering the room. When I turn to my right , I see Scott sleeping right next to me... He looks so peaceful , so I cuddle up next to him. He wakes up slowly and looks at me sweetly. " Good morning ... " , I say. I let out a loud yawn and Scott laughs . He responds , " Good morning , Kate. " Scott looks like he has more energy than me.

" Ughhh... I'm so hungry ! " , I say. Scott chuckles and responds , " Me too. "

I hear a loud knock on the door. " KATE ! SCOTT ! IT'S AGENT GOVENDER ! Can I come in ?! " , the raspy , familiar voice says. " Give us 5 minutes ! " , I shout out. Scott quickly puts on a pair of denim blue jeans, white socks, black sneakers and a cool green t-shirt , while I go to the mirror in the bathroom and I adjust my clothing and hair. I exit the bathroom and Scott opens the door , letting Agent Govender in.

Agent Govender wears his ASD blue uniform. He looks very handsome, especially with his facial hair. He must be in his late 20's , but he is not as hot as Scott !

Agent Govender tells us, " Good morning , Kate and Scott. I hope that you had a good sleep , because today is an important day. You will both have a meeting with Agent Black and some other ASD agents. Kate, your parents are already here and they will also be at the meeting. The meeting will be in an hour. Breakfast meals are ready to eat , so please accompany me to the dining area now. "

I respond, " Ok cool. Let me just change my clothes. I will be ready in 5 minutes. I take a pink t-shirt , denim blue shorts and a pair of white sneakers from the drawer and I enter the bathroom. I shut the door and I take off my clothes. I quickly use the toilet and I wash my hands. I brush my teeth for 2 minutes , then I wash my face. I open the cabinet and I find deodorant , perfume and hairbrushes. I put deodorant under my arms and I put on the t-shirt , shorts and sneakers. I style my hair , using a hairbrush. I also spray perfume and I exit the bathroom.