[Age – 20]

[Nature – Unlimited curiosity]

[Job – Unemployed]

[Stats]

[Strength – 21/Above Heroic growth limit]

[Agility – 17/Below rare growth limit]

[Stamina – 20/Above Heroic growth limit]

[Intelligence – 29/ Legendary growth limit]

[Endurance – 25/Above Heroic growth limit]

[Luck – 11/Below average growth limit]

[Magic – 7/Above rare growth limit]

[Overall Review – Overall, the stats are balanced. The player’s intelligence is high, which make you able to solve your problem using your head instead of your muscles.]

‘Perfect camouflage…’

The guy who tried to cheer up the players looked heavy, tall, and bulky, yet he didn’t look like he was fat. It actually seemed like his entire body was covered with muscles.

Maybe because my ability is related to the senses, my senses were extra sharp, I can sense that he is weaker than me but he was above average compared to the people around here.

I can see why this tutorial is necessary, even if you have great growth potential, but if you don't have strong heart and mind, it will only lead to your destruction .

Should I team up with him to fight our way out of here, I can tell that his sincere in his speech from his body movements and expression.

I should further watch him in order to determine his personality.

Suddenly there was a skinny guy who didn't look strong walking towards the big guy while welding a spear. When he was near the big guy, he showed his spear to convey that he's gonna fight. The big guy become a little excited, and started the conversation with the skinny one.

' he's quite cunning, he knew that with his strength alone, it's impossible for him to survive. So he attached himself with strong one, but how was he able to tell that the big guy was strong, I can tell because my ability side effect, but what about him, was it because his speech, his build, or an ability similar to mine or even ......

“Are you going to fight too, dude?”

“Yes. I think that’s the best thing to do. There seems to be something outside…it’s best to do something rather than to stand idle.”

“Dude, you look like a timid person but you speak my language. ”

“Thank you. Let’s get ready.”

'it looks like they are going to fight together, I should keep close eye on the skinny guy to confirm my suspicion.'

Suddenly the skinny guy turned toward the crowd and said

“Nothing will change if you keep denying this situation. Shouldn’t we first handle the issue that we’re about to face? The beasts are roaring outside. Whether this is reality, a hidden camera prank, or a dream, we need to do something. Everyone, grab a weapon. We must fight back.”

“Stop joking around!”

“It’s not a joke. I don’t want to joke around like this either and I rather wish that this was a joke. Everyone, please grab a weapon. If it’s a joke, then we can deal with it then.”

There needed to be a lot of people who could fight since we didn’t know how many and what type of monsters were outside.

Someone mumbled.