Chapter 3: Part 2: The First Day

Start from the beginning

He exhales deeply- starting to feel a little hard... 

He shoves his hands deeply into his pockets covering his crotch- keeping it hidden, but his eyes still stay fixed to hers. 

Ki watches him confused- wondering why he was staring at her for so long. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah- fine." 

She purses her lips into a questioning smile, nodding once, too tired to ask. She unfolds her arms, and retreats to the gallery to grab something to eat.

He needs something more than just his smokes to calm his freakin pulse from all its thrudding, trying to make his mind go dizzy- or crazy or whatever… he wished he'd had more sleep…  

He snatches a bag he'd left close by- a bag he hadn't wanted her snooping through. He unzips it open slowly… he parts some clothes to the side, and underneath he finds the small clear bag he'd been looking for- quarter filled with cocaine… yes- you see, his exchange with Barry hadn't quite only led to him asking Barry to take care of his bike, but something a little more.  

He watches it pensively, brows furrowed as he thinks- his mind fucking with him- he feels kind of weak...

He collapses back into a sitting position, running a hand over his hair as he thinks.  

He grunts, leaning back more, running a hand over his mouth. 

He's tempted- like really tempted- beyond words could describe how tempted he could be… he wants to take the freakin coke out of his bag… sniff it… make all his problems disappear… 

It had been a while since he's taken any… and his stress levels were way up high…

He glances up at Ki where she sits in the gallery's seating area… the gentle salted ocean breeze playing with her hair… she's looking out at the ocean peacefully, one arm hugging her knees tightly into her chest… the other holding something to eat… all in his fucking sweater.

Fuck. 

Fuck JJ- are his next thoughts.

He zips his bag up quickly and walks up and over to her instead. 

Maybe he enjoys the sight of her in his sweater- maybe he could make it something regular for him to see- maybe that's all he wants to see- her covered him in all sorts of ways.. he strides on over toward her. 

Her gaze lifts up to him as he nears. 

His pace slows as his closer, and then stops when he's in front of her. He drops down onto the couch across from Ki.

"So- hey." he says, his arm stretching out over the headrest of his seat, legs wide apart…

He appeared slightly smug- so Ki looked away- he was making her feel irritated already and her heart began to pick up pace slightly. 

She takes a bite of her bread, trying to appear unfazed… trying not to think too much into what he may say or what he maybe thinking. 

His lips roll into a smirk. "You're not going to ask me first… for my sweater?"

Her eyes widen and she'd finally realized what this was about. She begins to cough- she'd been taken back so much she'd forgotten how to swallow her food. "O-oh god." she replies, choking a little on a piece of her bread. Her eyes began to water as she'd been coughing, and then she laughed out nervously at what he'd just said… starting to pull his sweater off by the sleeves. 

Rafe leans forward and stops her. 

"But- no- Ki- I prefer to see you in it." he teases with a smirk. "Just thought it looked good on you."