"I will sleep with you here tonight, I am going to my room to get fresh and I want you on bed when I will come back" saying this, jungkook left from there.

Yoongi was now standing dumbfounded.
"He's the youngest but order us like he's the eldest" he said then went to bathroom to brush his teeth.

Jungkook came back after 20 minutes and he smiled when he saw yoongi cuddling with the pillow already asleep and namjoon sitting beside him.
"Go and sleep now hyung" he said sitting on the bed.

Namjoon looked at him and nodded
"Yeah I am going, I thought he will need someone if he again gets a nightmare"

"Yeah but now go and sleep,you are looking very tired and don't worry about your KitKat, I will take care of him tonight" jungkook said while laying down.

Yoongi automatically snuggled into him.

"Make sure you give him cuddles all night otherwise he will wake up" namjoon said chuckling while looking at jungkook who couldn't even move now because of yoongi's tight grip on him.

"He's a complete baby" jungkook said kissing yoongi's forehead and wrapping his both arms around him gently.

"Yeah, ok good night kook" namjoon said getting up from the bed.

"Good night hyung" jungkook said.

"Good night to you also my tiny tangerine" namjoon said giving a soft kiss to yoongi's head. Then he covered both jungkook and yoongi properly and left from there after turning off the lights.

"Ok now let's sleep yoonkitty" jungkook said yawning then he closed his eyes and also fell asleep in just some minutes.

(2:15am)

*Cough*

*Cough*

"Hyung you ok?" Jungkook asked still with eyes closed.

Yoongi just hummed.

(2:45am)

*Cough*

*Cough*

*Cough*

Jungkook opened his eyes now attentively and looked at Yoongi whose face was pressed against his chest.
"Hyung take deep breaths" he said lifting up yoongi's face so that he can look at him.

Yoongi was in deep sleep. He was not even aware that he was coughing.

"Hyung? Open your eyes" jungkook tapped yoongi's cheek few times.

"Don't! Wanna sleep" yoongi mumbled in sleep.

Jungkook sighed and just rubbed yoongi's back whenever he coughed.

Fortunately, Yoongi stopped coughing after sometime then they slept peacefully.

Morning (9:30am)

"Guys? jungkook?" Namjoon was now waking both Yoongi and jungkook up as they are going out today.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at namjoon.

"Kook it's already half past nine, wake up and get ready" namjoon said.

Jungkook hummed then was going to sit but Yoongi was holding onto him tightly.

"Wait" namjoon said and pulled Yoongi away from jungkook. He tapped yoongi's cheek few times to wake him up.

While jungkook was now sitting on the bed.

"Hyung? Get up, don't you wanna go out?" Namjoon said softly.

Yoongi mumbled something in his sleep but then again went to sleep.

"Let him sleep for some more time hyung, we will wake him up after getting ready" jungkook said looking at yoongi.