2. Feelings

"Are you kidding Rinuka?! You cannot marry a mermaid from the Ocean! It will cause severe harm to Earth, Sky and the Ocean too! I'm sorry, but you cannot be with that man." What? But I've loved him for so long, I'm 19 now, I should be allowed to.. "Why do we have to abide the rules, Aunt Tsuri?? Why can't we marry whoever we want?" "You know what happened with your mother and father, I'm not explaining it to you again, Rinuka Atsushi, that is final." Ugh, so arrogant, I angrily stomped up the stairs and into my comfy cloud bed, why do the rules exist, why do the rules control us? We aren't even able to interact with the ocean life, it's about time I confront my aunt tomorrow, I don't care if I get sent to Earth.

  The next day, I confronted my aunt, : "I've had ENOUGH, Auntie Tsuri, I'm going to date him!" "..I'm sorry Rin, but I have to take you to the king..". The king?.. Oh no, I'm in real trouble now. As soon as we arrived at the palace, I was trembling but prepared to confront the rules and have it removed, "I have heard about your dear Aunt, and hereby now banish you to Earth!" I didn't care anymore, I just want to love him..

______________________________________________________________________________

  "HUH?!, but father, I understand you are the king but I'm already 20 years old! I should get to date her, regardless if she is mermaid or winged, the rules are nothing to me!" "That is ENOUGH Akihito, I need not to hear another word about this, I don't want to have to send you to Earth." I don't even care about my own father sending me to Earth, I just want love, I swam away furious and decided to go on Earth myself.

  I asked my father if I could swim along the shore in which he said something that made my plan better: "I have decided, to banish you to Earth, I'm sorry, you know that I love you..". And with that, he stabbed his trident into the sandy sea bed and I was sent to Earth, finally..