He became used to wearing it so he could fight in it. Atsushi was not really embarrassed, he looked exactly like a girl with his grown hair tied with a red ribbon and feminine looks, Mori even started to refer him as a girl. 

Atsushi did not know if he was teasing him but he thought that it would bring convenience to him since most people look down on girls a lot.

He even wore stockings and high-heels, he thought they looked good even if he were a boy, maybe Elise had been too much of a influence to him.

So that was what he wore every day.

....................................................................

On the day of his birthday, 5th May, he became a Port Mafia executive at the age of 6 with the kill count of 482. Nicknamed the White Reaper and was known to be feared by both the enemies and allies, a feral beast that only the Port Mafia boss can control, his kill count was on another level as well.

He even beat Dazai in being the youngest executive in the a mafia and Atsushi knew that nobody can ever catch up to him.

The thing was, he told Mori of his ability, 'beast beneath the moonlight'.

At first he became a experiment subject with, of course, his consent. It was fine since his pain tolerance became high but it wasn't that nice to have someone looking at his insides.

Then Mori sent him out on missions. His first kill was a traitor, he didn't like killing but completed the mission anyway.

He was used to seeing dead bodies and blood but he couldn't help but feel disgust. Since the missions were dealt with quick and efficiently, Mori assigned him to a lot of jobs, giving him more trust which was a good thing.

................................................................

Chuuya walked across the silent corridor after finishing a job with the damned mackerel (Dazai) and had his mood worsened by it.

He was distracted by his thoughts that he did not notice that he had bumped into someone.

His eyes widened with shock and he looked around and finally looked down to see a silver haired girl wearing a black and red dress.

"Mister, you should watch where you are going, I should hurry up and go otherwise he would scold me for being late to the mission, it's your fault if I'm late" the girl said while looking into his eyes.

"Sorry, I will watch where I'm going next time" he apologised and looked towards the disappearing figure of the young girl and frowned.

Why is there such a small girl in the Port Mafia? As he expected, this place he was working for was totally messed up. To assign such a young person to a job.

............................................

Atsushi walked away from the boy with a hat. 

He lied about the mission, since he was sneaking out after news got to him that a new chocolate cake was coming out.

Elise had sacrificed herself by allowing Mori to dress her up in the new clothes he bought, making there an opportunity for him to sneak away without being caught. 

Happy with his success, he hummed a small song while skipping outside, a small smile plastered on his face.

He walked into the crowd and tried to look pitiful.

Grabbing onto the brown haired boy, he looked straight at him.

"I want to eat the new chocolate cake that came out but I don't have the money for it"

The brown haired boy also had a sweet tooth and easily agreed to buy him the cake and they visited places together and had fun.

After that had finished riding the Ferris wheel, they got crepes from the shop and ate happily together.

"My name's Ranpo and I'm going to become the greatest detective ever!"

"I'm Atsushi, I wish you luck on achieving that dream" and they parted ways.

To think that I would meet Ranpo here he thought while smiling at how good the day was.

.......................................................

Chuuya walked towards his boss's office and came in after knocking to find the distressed man.

"What happened boss?" he asked worriedly

"Have you seen a girl around 6 years old, wearing red and black dress, red ribbon and shoes, black stockings and silver hair" Mori asked

His eyes widened and he explained that he saw the same looking girl saying that she had to go and complete a mission.

Chuuya ended up finding out that it was all a lie and that girl had run away while Elise had caused a distraction to help her.

"To think I raised Atsushi to be such a disobedient girl..." Mori sighed sadly.

Atsushi, so that was her name he thought.