"Fighting at school isn't the same as Boxing KKS," Dice sighed as he started removing his gloves. He's been having problems at school for two weeks now ever since he came out as gay.

Kids just picked on him left and right. Teasing him with revolting slurs and even following him home from school to push him around.

It pissed Kamari off to the utmost, he already hated anyone that is a bully. Kamari tried to convince him to tell his parent but he didn't want to.

Dice is a cool kid, he minds his business all the time yet bullies at school were causing such a big deal that he has a different sexuality than them. He lost a couple of friends because he came out, it seemed like he was really regarding his decision now.

Kamari tells him every time the people that stopped being his friend were never his genuine friends in the beginning. Kamari had a few homeboys that are gay, he wouldn't even think of switching up on them because they came out or because they were gay.

That was childish and didn't make much sense why people did that. If anything, he would be proud. Coming out isn't an easy task to fulfill as a black boy or man.

But Kamari has to remember, he's a grown man. These are little fifteen and fourteen-year-olds who haven't fully hit puberty nor mature even a quarter full yet.

"Eh, it depends. Most niggas like to slam people anyway," He shrugged "Get those two right hooks in the person's jaw and put em' right to sleep," He chuckled, holding the top rope up while pressing his foot down on the second rope for them to get out.

"Y'all go finish your homework, we'll start back tomorrow," He instructed then stopped Dice before he could leave.

Using his hand, Kamari turned Dice's head toward the left to see the right side of his face. A small red bruise was forming on his light tone skin, he didn't know the hit was that hard considering he was wearing protective gear "Go put some ice on that and lay down. I'll come to check on yew inna while," He nodded his head in the direction of his office.

Dice nodded before going under the rope then Kamari followed. As he jumped down from the ring, a voice–an annoying voice that he heard–what seemed like every day could be heard. "KKSSSSSS," A feminine voice happily sung in the distance from him.

Kamari groaned, throwing his head backwards, already feeling the aggravation coming upon him. Picking his head up, he did a long sigh while blankly facing the young, brown skin tone twelve-year-old girl standing in front of him with a cheesy smile on her face–showing her baby blue rubber braces in her mouth. "What do yew want, Minnie?" He raised his eyebrow, already knowing she wanted something.

"Waddup my boy, yew look good," She smiled "You got the whole NIKE fit on, they're sponsoring you or something?" She wondered about making Kamari shake his head at her buttering him up.

"Mhm, whatchu' want doe? I ain' going to get you a chicken box so you might as well not ask," He told her as he walked away just for her to follow him.

"My man can get me a chicken box. Thank you very much," She rolled her eyes as she followed him inside the equipment room.

"I've met yo' man. He can barely buy shit out of the snack machine but Ard," He chuckled, reaching his arm down for the pack of Lemon and Lime Blossom–Lysol Disinfectant Wipes that were on the bottom shelf.