It was the morning and Firepaw felt guilty for being mean to Jinxpaw last night.

"Firepaw. Come here."

Firepaw knew that was his mothers 'I'm upset with you and why can't you be like Jinxpaw or Ravenpaw' face.

Firepaw's tail dropped and ears stuck to his head, one covering his eye.

"Did you tell Jinxpaw you don't love her?"

"Because I don't!"

"I'm going to tell you a story about the old ShadowClan. The old ShadowClan was evil and mean. Once, rogues called Darktail's group came and asked if any ShadowClan cats would like to join them. Everyone except the leader, the deputy, and the leader's mate joined. Darktail's group eventually took over RiverClan too. Than the leader of WindClan, owed up to his mistake and saved the Clans."

"Why did you tell me that?", Firepaw asked.

"Some cats believe that Wolfbeam would be a better leader than Kitestar."

"He wouldn't agree! And I know him better than everybody else because he's my mentor.", Firepaw said frowning.

"I believe you and so does most of our clan. It's just that some cats want Wolfbeam to be leader and they don't care to ask how others feel."

Firepaw slowly backed up.

"It's true."

Firepaw ran out and into Kitestar's den, ignoring the senior warriors yelling to stop or not go in there.

"Is it true?", Firepaw asked Kitestar.

Kitestar was confused than probably searched his thoughts. Kitestar slowly nodded.

"But what happened with Jinxpaw and you? I was reading your mind when after you said 'Firefly' I got kicked out. I was as able to come back for her to say that she loved you but I got kicked out and couldn't hear your reaction."

"I told her truth, that I didn't love her back."

"Oh.", Kitestar said. Firepaw noticed she seemed sad.

"But this isn't about that. I'm here to talk to you about the cats that want Wolfbeam to be leader. Who are they?"

"Dunedust-"

"Ravenpaw's mentor? Why did you assign him a traitor?"

"Lizardclaw-"

"Lizardclaw? She was so nice! It can't be her."

"Disk-"

Firepaw just scoffed.

"And- never mind. I've caused enough grief today."

Firepaw wanted to know who the last one was, but he also didn't.

As he was leavaong the leaders den and going over to the apprentice den Disk stopped him.

"Why are you so gloomy? Maybe playing with Flypaw and Micepaw will help.", Disk suggested.

Firepaw wanted to get away from Disk because she was one of those that want Wolfbeam to be leader.

"I have a better idea. You come on a walk with me and tell me your troubles. I can help."

Firepaw wanted to say no but he needed someone to talk to.

Firepaw and Disk walked far out into the forest. Firepaw tried to keep track of where they were going but it seemed like they were going in a circle.

"So, whats wrong?", Disk asked.

"Nothing you would understand."

"I was a kittypet, what DONT I understand."

Firepaw nodded thoughtfully, agreeing with her logic.

"Well, ok. I'll tell you everything."