Redhead teacher [LAST PART]

Even during teaching, her mind had always fluttered back to Toni for a few seconds. She leaned back in her chair with her legs crossed and her pen against her lips staring at a paper but thinking of Toni. Cheryl pictures Toni's hand sliding into her blouse...or maybe her skirt...teasing her through her panties. Toni walks into her 7th bell to see no one else in the classroom but her teacher with her eyes glazed over staring at a paper. Toni smirks and moves quietly to her teacher's desk. She still doesn't look up so Toni clears her throat. At the sudden noise, Cheryl jerks her head up and is torn from her daydream. She looks up to a smirking Toni and she knows she's been caught.

"What are you thinking about Ms. B?"

Cheryl blushes and bites her lip. A few students come into the classroom and Cheryl manages to compose herself.

"Go to your seat Antoinette."

Cheryl clears her throat. Toni's smirk only deepens and she leans forward.

"Oh...demanding."

She whispers and smiling as the blush deepens on Cheryl's face. Toni moves to her seat and studies her flustered teacher until class starts. Cheryl collects their packets and gets a discrete wink from Toni, which in turn earns a disapproving look from Cheryl. Cheryl does as she did with her other classes and teaches a few of the questions before sitting at her desk for the rest of them to do. She gets on her phone and scrolls through her Facebook feed.

"Ms. B, I have a question."

Cheryl looks up and finds a smirking Toni. Why wasn't she surprised? Cheryl moves back her chair and motions for Toni to step around her desk.

"What's your question?"

Toni sets down her paper to reveal a notebook paper on top.

Do I have to guess what you were thinking about?

Cheryl holds back a smile and clears her throat as Toni points to a random spot on the page.

"This one. I don't understand what it means."

Toni asks with a confused look on her face. Cheryl barely stops from rolling her eyes and grabs a pen from her desk.

Yes. If you don't have a real question go back to your seat.

Cheryl scribbles down before fake explaining a question quietly to Toni. Why was she going along with this? Toni smiles and nods her head in fake understanding.

"Ah, I see. What about that part?"

She asks another fake question as she writes down something else. Of course, she wouldn't stop Cheryl thinks.

We're you imagining my hands on you? Or my mouth?

Cheryl clamps her legs together under her desk at the image of Toni running her hands and mouth up and down her thighs. Toni continues writing.

My mouth, I can tell by the way your legs are clenching. Write down your cell #

Cheryl gives her a confused look when she writes the last part. Toni offers her the pen.

"Can you write it for me? Please."

Toni whispers with a smile. Cheryl hesitates but before she knows it she is grabbing the pen and writing down her number. Toni picks up her papers.

"Thanks, Ms. B. I get it now."

Toni walks back to her desk and sits down. She's barely in her seat when she brings out her phone and sends a text to her nervous teacher. Cheryl's phone buzzes in her hands signaling a new message and she opens it. Her eyes go wide and she looks up to find Toni who was smirking at her. She had expected Toni to at least wait until after school. Cheryl looks back to the message.