Redhead teacher

The second semester was starting today and Cheryl Blossom was positive and determined to make this semester a good semester. That is until Toni Topaz walked into her classroom. She was short, brunette, light brown eyes with pinkish-purple-ish streaks in her hair. Ironic since her last name is Topaz, Cheryl thinks.

Toni walks in and takes a seat at the front of the class. Cheryl gulps and her eyes move to the brunettes legs which were shown off by the shortened school uniform skirt. Toni had felt her teacher's eyes on her ever since she stepped foot in the class and was smiling in amusement as the redhead teacher raked her chocolate brown eyes over her body. The last bell hadn't rung yet so there were very few people in the class. Toni clears her throat and Cheryl eyes snap up to Toni's face.

Red spreads across Cheryl's cheeks and Toni smirks as she crosses her arms, accentuating her chest where a fair amount of cleavage was showing. Cheryl inevitably flicks her eyes to Toni's cleavage before back up to her enrapturing brown eyes. Toni scoffs at the thought of how easy it was to get her teacher's attention. The bell rings and Cheryl tears her eyes away from the teen's enticing young body to watch the last few student flood through the door. She stands up and walks to the front of her desk with a stack of syllabus'. She starts to hand them out as she begins her introduction.

"Hello everyone. My name is Cheryl Blossom. You may call my Ms. B or Ms. Blossom. Right now I am passing out the syllabus for this semester."

By the time she finishes her sentence she was in front of Toni handing her a stack of papers to pass back. Toni gives her a toothy smile before stretching an arm back to past the rest of the papers. The stretch caused her breasts to press against her cotton white button up and Cheryl clears her throat before walking back in front of her desk, a heat burning between her legs.

"As I hope you all know this is Government 101. We will be learning all of the units on your syllabus and be testing on them. You do need to have your paper signed by a parent and if they have any questions they can schedule a meeting or email me. My email is also on the paper. Any questions?"

Her eyes scan over the class for any raised hands and her eyes connect with Toni's before moving back to the room.

"No? Good. For the first day, we are going to be going around and introducing ourselves. Say your full name, your favorite subject and your hobby. Starting with the front row and working our way back. You, go first."

She says while pointing to a readhead boy in the front row. He seems to hesitate before answering.

"I'm Archie...Archie Andrews. My favorite subject is Music and I like to play Football."

Cheryl nods her head and smiles.

"Nice to meet you, Archie. Next."

From there on out they went across the front row until it reaches Toni. Toni sits up straight in her seat and smiles seductively at her teacher who seemed to fluster slightly under her gaze.

"I'm Antoinette Topaz, but most people call me Toni. My favorite subject is art and I like photography."

Toni brings the end of her pen up to her mouth and teases it across her lips as she holds the stare she has with Cheryl. Cheryl's heart jumps at the sight of Toni's pen against her lips before smiling at the brunette.

"Nice to meet you, Toni. And behind Toni is?"

Cheryl looks behind Toni and as the boy behind her starts talking Cheryl looks back to Toni. Toni smirks and sends her teacher a dangerous yet salacious wink. Cheryl's heart jumps into her throat and she gulps before diverting her attention to the next student who had started their introduction. Cheryl manages to get through the rest of the introductions without having to looking back at Toni. Cheryl looks at the clock and walks back around her desk.

"You have 10 minutes left of class. Feel free to come ask me questions and relax until the bell rings." Cheryl says as she sits down at her desk and slides out her phone.

Toni keeps her eyes on her teacher as she bites her lip and slides down in her seat trying to get Cheryl's attention.. griming at her success. Cheryl notices the movement and she glances up. Toni smiles and licks her bottom lip slowly.
Cheryl swallows and sits up in her seat. She narrows her eyes at Toni before raising an eyebrow. Toni chuckles softly and stands up.

Oh, shit.

Toni walks to her desk and puts her hands on the edge of Cheryl's desk and leaning forward slightly, her cleavage shown clearly in the white button up. She smiles sweetly at the teacher.

"I have a question Ms. B."
Cher smiles back, stressing not to look at the teen's cleavage "What's your question, Toni?" Cherry asks as she sets down her phone.

"Well, I was wondering how old you were?" Toni smirks and lets out a small laugh.

"Do you often ask your teachers their age?"

Toni's smile grows and she bites her lip meanwhile Cheryl raises an eyebrow for an answer.

"Umm, not usually. You just look so young."

Toni compliments seductively. Cheryl blushes slightly and smiles.

"For the compliment, I will tell you. I'm 28 Is that all you needed?"

The teacher asks with a tilt of her head. T smiles and shakes her head.

"Between you and me Ms. B?...You're too hot to be 28."

Toni whispers with a wink before turning and going back to her desk. Cheryl's jaw dropped slightly at Toni's words. Was her student hitting on her? Cheryl jumps when the bell rings. She watches her students file out of the classroom and looks back to the room to see Toni still putting her books in her bag. Toni shrugs her messenger bag onto her shoulder and looks up at Cheryl. She smiles and makes her way to the door with Cheryl keeping her eyes trained on the brunette.

"Have a good day Ms. B."

The redhead blinks a few times before returning the smile.

"Yes. You to ." Cheryl responds

Toni winks and walks out the door. When the door closes the redhead lets out a soft sigh and relaxes back into her chair. What the hell was she supposed to do?

——
VOTE PLEASE 🙏